Louise Pedersen

Images from 2pm.dk - I don't think they've been posted before.

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

louise_04.jpg

louise_05.jpg

La Perla Resort

scanned from Vogue Germany December

#668 - Those are beautiful. *chants* More Louise! More Louise!

^She looks great, and is doing a lot of campaigns, even if they aren't major ones.

louise_intro1.jpg

Photos: Art Dept.
title5.gif

It started as a flicker in NY. Louise Pedersen, a quiet girl from Denmark with a cupid bow pout and downcast eyes that gives this kind of...disdainful edge to her classic Nordic beauty is making her round of show castings. This is her first NY season. She's on the mega-wattage board of Women but no one's ever heard of, much less glimpsed this girl before. Louise has never set foot on a major runway before, has very little in her book (one test and a few Polaroids) yet here she is nestling in the package amidst Isabeli and Frankie and Carmen. Every time she leaves a casting however, something funny happens. Yet another client calls up to testify to the totality of Louise's effortless cool. And to confirm her. For Calvin. For Marc. For DKNY. One after the other. It's a respectable start. Then Louise gets to Milan and a bonfire of curiosity explodes when she comes ambling down Prada’s runway as the first girl out. By October when she touches down in Paris, the bonfire is a raging firestorm with the Danish stunner emerging as the must-have girl of the season. When it is all over, should you care to rank the Top 10 new Faces in terms of volume of shows booked, it is Louise who sits on top of the heap. That makes her a bonafide overnight sensation in a business where overnight is code for "working quietly for a year". models.com

I'm missing Louise so much these days!
the runways look so bored, without girls as beautiful as she is

I loved the interview...I love how she is now stablished, and she seems to never wanting to come back to the shows right?

:heart:

Louise did campaign for Often.
Groupmodels.com
more on often.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"