Loulou de la Falaise

dhclam

Reaction score
Loulou de la Falaise, an icon, style guru, former muse and accessories designer of the great master Yves Saint Laurent. As you all know she has a collection her own after his retirement announced. Loulou's defile will be available in Maria Luisa Hong Kong for the first time ever this coming late August. Watch that space!
She's the one 'n only who made tres adorable, tres francaise eclectic pieces (ie pret-a-porter & accessories) that absolutely no one could possibly offer in the market. Stefano Pilati might be a good designer, but, Loulou was the one who worked next to the master, so, anyone after the greatness of the colour combo of YSL should go look for your local Loulou selling points. Or check out www.louloudelafalaise.com. She uses niece (Lucie) and nephew(Daniel) to model her s/s 05 defile, both run the prestigious blood, as gorge as Maxim & Loulou. Voila!

welcome to the fashion spot dhclam...:flower:

thank you so much for the link...

lou lou is a fashion icon and the collection is absolutely breathtaking...
thank you thank you!!!...:heart:

i will absolutely visit the boutique the next time i get to paris!!!...:woot:

her style is that old school grande-dame isn't it? I like the website - I have walked past the shop on Cambon but didn't go in....its like a traditional parisian fashion boutique (i.e not all minimalised by future sytems et al). There is something reassuring about that. The clothes aren't my style but they are very beautiful.

:wub: Wow!! All very lovely! I'm particularly intrigued by the jewelry at the moment. Gives me some ideas for all the beads I picked up... :woot:

i agree with curious...
the jewelry is spectacular...:heart:

how about that bohemian floral dress...:bounce:?!?!..

god it's gorgeous...:wub:

which one? I can't seem to copy & paste the pics to post the dress I like.

fw 05-printed crepe de chine dress....
seated...
next the the butterfly necklace...

maybe it's not a floral print...but it's lovely....:heart:

i also like the style of the site and the handwriting in crayon colours...
so old school ysl...:flower:

yes its very nice - just looked at all the necklaces again.....agreed its exquisite. really gorgeous. I bet it costs an arm & a leg.

:lol:...

no doubt..!!!...wish i had an extra arm and leg....
would love a necklace with a tassle...

or a BAG!!!...:heart:
purple suede~!!!

^ :lol:

That is a great dress Soft! And I love the olive green trousers w/ the muslin blouse, too! And the ebony branches :heart: I could go on :wacko:

i love her large acceories & lucie face, they both remind me of the old good days.

wow :woot: every thing looks as if it was designed by yves himself , even the photos settings.

Attachments

• adv_4397.jpg
    adv_4397.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 51656268.jpg
    51656268.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
  • adv_3498.jpg
    adv_3498.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
and oh so FRENCH..!!..

Attachments

• frenchnew.gif
    frenchnew.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 594
wow, good that everyone love Loulou de la Falaise. I m very happy to meet someone who love the same thing. For the ones that like the master, I think you would like this one as well-- www.luxuryculture.com, from there you could see the house that Pierre Berge & YSL are selling. Check their fantastic french country taste, for the last time ever!

OMG...!!THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!...:shock:
that should have it's own thread...imo...

thank you again...dhclam!!...
:heart:

loulou is part of YSL's culture along with catherine deneuve & betty catroux. her clothes & jewels reminds me of nan kempner.

diretony_loulou.jpg

liberty33r1b said:
^that's a really famous pic! thanks for posting!

no problem:blush: . that pic. was in london for the opening of 1st rive gauche boutique there during the 70's.

52068582.jpg

she with the master early this year during her show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->