Love #20.5 : David Beckham, Kate Moss & Cara Delevingne

Ooh, looks like Cara's got the best cover! Doesn't look like her though, but I guess anything's better than the blurry Kate cover.

Lol i worship steve mackey as a musician but.... katie really always finds new ways to take her nepotism obsession to the next level

won't even comment on the subject

I actually love this preview it looks like a great issue

Is this their proper S/S 2019 issue?

LOL of course a large font of the cover star's name is needed when they are barely visible on the cover itself. How else could you identify Kate?

The other posts on Instagram of Kate are even worse than the Beckham posts.
A mature models, so, the obligatory blurring of her face [ they didn't blur David's face], absolutely atrocious makeup.
It's quite enjoyable to compare the more discerning comments from TFS members and the adoring comments from Instagram members [ lmfao];
from instagram
robbietomkins:Total career highlight ❤️❤️

The other posts on Instagram of Kate are even worse than the Beckham posts.
A mature models, so, the obligatory blurring of her face [ they didn't blur David's face], absolutely atrocious makeup.
It's quite enjoyable to compare the more discerning comments from TFS members and the adoring comments from Instagram members [ lmfao];
from instagram
robbietomkins:Total career highlight ❤️❤️

I literally just laughed out loud while reading your post! This is why I can't take Instagram commentary seriously. It's like everyone is on whichever celeb or model's payroll with the deluded fawning. Spoiler: They're not.

The preview does look promising. Those glossy pages alone will make me get it.

So it seems a lot of the 'content' has already been released, because the printed images have been captured from videos/interviews already available on youtube etc. Love states: "In a reversal of the usual process, #movingLOVE stills have been turned into a print magazine, one of which Kate Moss graces the cover of".

This month will see LOVE magazine embark on a radical journey, whereby it will release a moving-image issue; a move that marks the first instance a print magazine has migrated to a filmed medium. "This is a revolutionary step for the magazine format, a moving version of what was traditionally known as a magazine," remarked LOVE's Editor in Chief, Katie Grand.

The 50-video-strong series will feature a plethora of LOVE's favourites, many of whom have graced the magazine's pages in the past, including Kate Moss, Bella Hadid, almost the entire Aboah family and the ever-iconic Uma Thurman, cast by Anita Bitton at Establishment and Greg Krelenstein at Starworks. The three-minute long films' accompanying audio will see said personalities discussing their identity, self confidence and the moments that defined them.

The lo-fi films were created by videography partnership Call This Number - made up of the proficient Steve Mackey and Douglas Hart, using vintage analogue video equipment, "We used our tube video cameras to capture spontaneous portraits of LOVE's assembled cast as they moved, strutted and danced around the studio, mixing and editing the images live," Mackey explained.

In another significant first, the project marks one of the first original content projects to be launched in collaboration with YouTube Fashion and Beauty, helmed by Derek Blasberg. "YouTube has long prided itself on being a home of stylish expression - so buckle up and ride out 2018 on an absolute stylish high," Blasberg gushed.

Credit: thelovemagazine.co.uk

So what? Everything's just gonna be a blurry hell?

Kate's cover looks good when compared to that Beckham hell. That cover looks so bad in so many levels. If you aren't bold enough to go fully into your concept, just don't do it at all. Frontal close-up, full on artistic make-up, enticing expression... not that mess.

Are there shots inside from all the people who got a video? Does anyone have a full review?

yeah, something from inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->