Love #3 S/S 2010 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Wonderful cover.. Lara has firmed up her status as an icon ^_^

Mmm, seems like a preview cover. Love lara, but lol @the shopped nipples.

Wow! I think that we all make such a big deal about Lara's boobs that we forget she's got amazing legs as well :blush:.

Lara Stone nude is about as exciting as freshly-cut grass.

I thought LOVE was supposed to have an edge over the over fashion periodicals in the market. Who do they think they are re-using a concept that Vogue Paris started over two years ago? What a disappointment. Unfortunately she will never be able to eclipse the genius work she did over at POP Magazine.

Besides, this is completely redundant. Once you're seen one Lara Stone-nude-curvaceous-goddess shoot, you've seen them all! :lol: :innocent:

newton was the first thing that came to my mind. i love it, lara is perfect for this.

Of course, cover is great but I think that it's not actual cover.
As I understand there's written Fashion Icons II, which should mean that this will be an icon issue again (Part Two).

I hope there's Kate Moss on the other cover (if there're multiple covers) or inside.

oh i'm not crazy about it.. i don't know, the pose is weird, and lara looks uncomfortable.

I think it probably is the cover.

I think I'm right in saying that when those sort of teaser covers came out for issue 1 & 2, they were shown in magazines and such. This, for the first time, has come directly from their own website. For that reason I imagine it is the cover and not just a teaser/poster advertising the issue.

Pretty sure their twitter said "naked Lara Stone on the cover" also.

@ pedro : ^^definnetly ...
(not sure about the cover being rel or teaser. just talking about advertizers ...)

the magazine will be on sale ONLY on feb. !!!!
it's in 3 months !

why would some magazines ask "plz close the thread until the magazine is on newsstands", while some are internet sluts/open-minded.

oh and please abt the cover. when was lara stone totaly naked on a COVER posing as Newton Glamazon (she could have been in those days) ? She can do it ! Let her do it !
I prefer this Lara naked over this Magdalena ******** ....

did they do something to her boobs ? they are so standing up !!!! like no gravity does exist around her !

@ testinofan : i think u'e right. and then turn the picture not to be too literal ... LOL *

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very Newton indeed and it looks fantastic. I imagine (if that is the cover in #1) that it will outshine everything on the stands.
It's always a pleasure to see a naked Lara Stone, even if we've saw it on numerous occasions before.

Now that is one mutha of a cover:woot:
Extraordinary!!!! Perfectly Newtonesque and perfectly Lara:heart:
This cover on any newstand would stop anybody in their tracks.....even if it's just because nudity offends them....and that's what a magazine cover is all about....catching attention.

LOVE IT.

i hope its just a teaser, because i dont like it. and i HATE that LOVE masthead. lets wait to see what else is inside :shifty:

SUCH an upgrade
but hopefully, if this is the cover, the real one won't have those weird stamps

I just can not get tired of Stone, damn i need to see someone about that!

Stunning cover, and it was rumored that she will be on the cover naked, so i would say this is the actual cover.

That's weird for a cover, but it's a good picture of Lara. LARA = ICON, yes!!!

"25 FROM MIERLO
32F, 32, 35"
Like they add that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->