Love #5 S/S 2011 : Kate Moss, Lea T & Justin Bieber

What do you think of the LOVE cover featuring Kate Moss and Lea T?

• Arresting, beautiful, thought-provoking - I love it!

Votes: 77 39.1%
  • Sorry, not a fan

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • A blatant play for media attention

Votes: 93 47.2%
  • Arresting, beautiful, thought-provoking - I love it!

Votes: 75 38.1%
  • Sorry, not a fan

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • A blatant play for media attention

Votes: 94 47.7%

• Total voters
OMG That cover of KATE surpasses all the covers! Amazing!

Kate's solo cover is beyond stunning. She totally nailed that punk look with bleached eyebrows. :heart:

That preview of Anja's shots, were they shot by Mert & Marcus? Because they look very Bourdin and they actually remind me of Jessica Stam's Industrial Strength editorial from the March 2005 issue of W that was also shot by them. :smile:

Someone requested Kristen's shot from "Life As Theatre" by Boo George

There's a one shot of Mariacarla Boscono by Mert and Marcus talking about the new Loewe store in London.

And here is a preview of "Gloss!" by Solve Sundsbo - I've only scanned in Carolyn Murphy's shots.

scanned by me

kristen & mcb :buzz: :wub: now this is interesting just waiting to see ajak's shot as well

Kirsten pics... I think I saw these. I dunno.... Louis Vuitton Ad Campaign? Same hair and make up, I guess.

I hope MCB has more shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this a "DR SEUSS" book or something? i'm confused. when the models for almost all editorials are this grotesquely photoshopped, you know it's LOVE, as usual, effing things up under the guise of 'pushing boundaries' or 'challenging fashion' or what other barely intelligible statement they vomit these days. this is a clear waste of glossy paper. haha and i just love how justin's face is on every issue, gives most non-beliebers time to think whether or not they should buy this when deep down they know the answer is no. :lol: /rant

ok i just detest how the content is as mercilessly tasteless as usual.

Kristen`s shot is a rip off of her ad campaign for Louis Vuitton. Shame. And look how MCB dominates!

"His ‘n’ Hers"
Ph: Mert & Marcus
Models: Lea T, Kate Moss, & Natalia Vodianova
Styling: Katie Grand

scanned by me

that gloss editorial looks even worse than I thought it would be :sick:
i love natalia's shots in his 'n' hers... the rest is quite okay. the 7th shot would've made a better cover.

Kate has the best shots from entire editorial, and I like Natalia's shot with cigarette, but rest isn't really good. Thanks for scanning, can't wait to get the issue.

as i said before, this is the best i've seen kate moss look editorial-wise lately. natalia's shots are very beautiful, and lea looks really good too, but i was expecting more solo shots of her.

Natalia looks the best, by far. Beautiful.

Thank you for all the scans fearless. Very generous of you :heart:

"His ‘n’ Hers"
Ph: Mert & Marcus
Models: Lea T, Kate Moss, & Natalia Vodianova
Styling: Katie Grand

i really love it! the shots is just so strong and really cool

that gloss editorial looks even worse than I thought it would be :sick:

i should agree with this! but i think only Alessandra looks good and so barbie in this ed. the rest are just scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->