Love #5 S/S 2011 : Kate Moss, Lea T & Justin Bieber

What do you think of the LOVE cover featuring Kate Moss and Lea T?

• Arresting, beautiful, thought-provoking - I love it!

Votes: 77 39.1%
  • Sorry, not a fan

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • A blatant play for media attention

Votes: 93 47.2%
  • Arresting, beautiful, thought-provoking - I love it!

Votes: 75 38.1%
  • Sorry, not a fan

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • A blatant play for media attention

Votes: 94 47.7%

• Total voters
oh my god. razz matazz is A M A Z I N G! i love the amazing photography, the colors, the concept...it's so beautiful. i love the styling as well...lots of hakaan. i think that's because mert (or marcus idk) is the art director of the brand.

Can't believe that people are buying into this last ed by M&M...it's an exact rip off of everything that they did with Grand in POP from 2003 to 2005 (particularly the one with a nude Karen and mannequins).

Looking at this ed is like licking a lollipop, at first taste it's nice but eventually it becomes too sweet and sickly.

I'm looking forward to getting this... very very nice contents, refreshing, challenging and appealing...

first, it is a rip-off of Guy Bourdin and Helmut Newton. and Elson from POp- it is just repeat, since its their (M&M work) and you can`t rip-off from urself

I don´t see Jamie :(. Can anyone give me the link just of her shoot/shoots?

Yess igree ASF very Bourin Newton together nothing new in this ed very repetitive style of old POP magazine

I remember them doing this so many times in the older issues of POP magazine with Stam and Elson. Running out of creativity!

I wish Ajak had more shots, because she looks crazy in this ed. I love it.

RazzMatazz might well be repetitve of M&M's own work and a steal from others but you know what, this still ticks all the boxes for me. Provocative pictures, great models and a full-on colour blast. Working for me.

Yeah, they're in this issue.

I decided to leave their little mini edit from the review.. It was for the best.

Oh God, Kartrashian are here as well? Whole lotta love indeed :sideways:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"