Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Several more covers to come, love this first one though!

Image Credit | models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i never thought a logo could look so beautiful!

Oh this is simply lovely, she looks darling, almost fairy-esque (probably been watching to much True Blood). Very nice cover, i reckon there must be several more?

Edit: oops dint see that Luxx actually wrote there is more covers to come, my apology, hate when people do that! :rolleyes:

Why is she on the cover? :huh: I don't get the hype sorrounding her. At least her sister has proven herself as an actress; Elle really hasn't.

stunning cover Elle is great in front of the camera

Why is she on the cover? :huh: I don't get the hype sorrounding her. At least her sister has proven herself as an actress; Elle really hasn't.

I don't think this is true... she was a natural in front of the camera in Somewhere and her acting was quite god in Super 8. plus this is a fashion magazine, and her style has proven to be very good for her age. LOVE is trying to sell magazines, and i think this is great considering she is fairly new

Loveeee the cover she look a very fairy

Oh wow, Elle looks just darling and ethereal. Will certainly be buying this issue. Cannot wait to see who else is on the cover of this issue of Love! Anyone have a clue?

she looks lovely but she's getting overexposed, it seems she's been in every magazine these last few months!

One of the few covers from LOVE that i love!!!
Elle what's her name i don't know who she is or what she does but this cover is beautiful, poetic and very very romantic!!!!!!
Great job from Mert & Marcus! :flower:

Gorgeous, Elle would make such a great model. The cover is impeccable and I agree the text makes the cover beautiful as well.

Love Elle, Love this cover. She looks like a little angel.

She looks so pretty! Such a great cover especially with that interesting art on the masterhead title :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"