Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

When I saw the majority of the covers today, Lara's stood out to me.
Lots of comments here are not favourable regarding it, but for me it's one of the better ones and lots of them are impressive. I like how Lara looks really sweet as opposed to her normal look.
I defintely think this is the best issue of Love so far. The content is much better than previous issues and for once it feels worth the cover price.

All covers are beautiful! I was expecting breathtaking headshots like the first 3 though

lol am i the only one who doesnt really care about the main ed? i think i like Boo George's and Solve's ed more

The headpiece Daphne is wearing bears a striking resemblance to some of the masks from Alexander McQueen's FW96 collection

It's a Joel Peter Witkin mask, and it's been around even before the Alexander show, so it probably is the same

I actually prefered Nasha's first cover than the one they eventually went with...

overall the editorial content of this issue is a huge disappointment. the main editorial with all the big names (lara etc) is the only decent one :doh:

scanned by me

LARA STONE cover hq

elle fanning interviews alexa chung

scanned by me

Although I prefer models on the covers instead of celebs, I'm suprised to find out that Chloe's cover is my fave. Nyasha's shot with crows is breathtaking!:shock:

Is that Natalia's full ed? I was expecting it to be longer. I don't know if it's that I had high hopes for it, but the ed is kind of disappointing. Thanks for the scans though!

I'll probably try and pick up Mariacarla's cover. Lara and Nyasha's seem lovely as well.
This issue looks incredibly strong although the content is worrying - in past issues the beautiful editorials have been let down by the standard of writing (such as the 't*ts Issue.') It would have been brilliant if the McLellan editorial was a bit longer, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want Lara's and MCB's and Elle's...get the best of all worlds

but augh, can only afford one :[

Strangelove (Part One)
by Solve Sundsbo
Charlotte Free, Pixie Geldof, Jessica Hart, Sui He, Anais Mali, Nyasha Matonhodze, Hannah Noble, Jessica Stam, Dempsey Stewart, Lindsey Wixson and Danielle Zinaich

scanned by me

Thanks you so much for your scan. I don't like a lot these pictures, is so cold ^^".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"