Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

Solve's editorial could have been really good but the photoshop is so over the top that the girls all look like plastic dolls and not in a good way

thank you for the scans! stam close up is lovely and jessica harts pictures are nice too.

Solve's editorial could have been really good but the photoshop is so over the top that the girls all look like plastic dolls and not in a good way

I think the plastic skin effect is Sølve Sundsbø signature and you can notice it in most of his work.

yeah but i don't think it is done well here at all :( normally the colours in his work are amazing. i am not a fan of this.

I think thats how he wants it, and I personally like it. Makes it look like a painting.

i think, there should be morу pictures in Solve editorial (3rd part), right? i saw some more zinaich and Sui he shots on their agencies website...

Strangelove (Part One)
by Solve Sundsbo
Charlotte Free, Pixie Geldof, Jessica Hart, Sui He, Anais Mali, Nyasha Matonhodze, Hannah Noble, Jessica Stam, Dempsey Stewart, Lindsey Wixson and Danielle Zinaich

scanned by me

Are there more shots to come? I don't see Dempsey in any of these.

Other than Super Natural and Obsessed by Liz Collins, I find the issue underwhelming. I managed to snag Nyasha's cover, being the only model cover, available from WHSmith. I didn't feel upto scouring the other newsagents for Daphne. Nyasha's equally as satisfying on the stands. Saying that, I don't find any of the model shots, to qualify for a strong and compelling cover. The layout leaves a lot to be desired. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I admired Elle's too.

Anyway, being a huge issue, thicker than any other issue of Love. I'm certain I'll source enjoyment out of this, sooner or later.

Sorry to comment again but please has anyone at all seen Daphne's, Kristen's and MariaCarla's covers anywhere in the UK?

Only seen 5 covers so I'm starting to think that the other 3 covers might be released within the next few weeks but I might be wrong!

^ I work for a magazine distributor and we received quite a lot of this mag, but they were bundled in 5's and none of the copies had Kristen's, MCB's or Daphne's covers. I have had no info regarding extra copies with these alternative covers arriving later. Maybe only the 5 covers will be available....at least in the UK.:flower:

^ I work for a magazine distributor and we received quite a lot of this mag, but they were bundled in 5's and none of the copies had Kristen's, MCB's or Daphne's covers. I have had no info regarding extra copies with these alternative covers arriving later. Maybe only the 5 covers will be available....at least in the UK.:flower:

Thanks for the info, I thought I was going mad, don't know how I'm going to get my hands on MCB's cover now, please keep me informed if anything changes!

Guinevere is a big model love of my life, and those pictures are insane.

Thanks to everyone for linking and scanning, so great :heart:

Lullaby
by Willy Vanderperre
Tati Cotliar, Querelle Jansen, Colinne Michaelis, Guerrino Saint Ulliano

scanned by me

I'm totally in love with the editorial by Willy :wub: Thanks for scanning gossiping. :flower::heart:

I'm so glad that Willy works with this publication and I'm so so happy he casts Querelle for this story :wub:
amazing scans gossiping, thank you so much :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->