Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

Lullaby is so lovely and sweet. Willy continues to do no wrong.

I love Strangelove! Wixon & Hart's shots are amazing. Willy's ed is great too! I always love Vandeperre's editorials.

What Lies Beneath
styling: Katie Grand
ph: Mert and Marcus
Models: Mariacarla Boscono, Saskia De Brauw, Kristen McMenamy, Paul Boche, Anais Pouliot, Lara Stone, Jed Texas, Guinevere Van Seenus, Xiao Wen Ju & Angus Whitehead

reallifeiselsewhere.blogspot

cont...

reallifeiselsewhere.blogspot

Can anyone scan or find Mariacarla's cover? I can't wait to post about it!

So disappointed with all the eds so far. They're unnecessarily long and too wannabe-artsy. Great model cast and good ideas/concepts, bad execution.

^Can't figure out why you guys dislike this issue, for me the main ed is beyond everything, esp MCB's and Seenus, thou i've never been fond of the latter one. While MCB represents the ethereal fairy and Seenus's full of twisted anger and torture, i'm so obssessed by this fancy scenery, Bravo!!!

What Lies Beneath is a very disturbing editorial. But I do love Guinevere.

What Lies Beneath is stunning, too bad they stole an idea from someone else. >.<

^Can't figure out why you guys dislike this issue, for me the main ed is beyond everything, esp MCB's and Seenus, thou i've never been fond of the latter one. While MCB represents the ethereal fairy and Seenus's full of twisted anger and torture, i'm so obssessed by this fancy scenery, Bravo!!!

^me either, I hope I can get my hands on one here in the states. this is such a great issue, much better than the last. I just hope I can get at least one of the covers I want, but that might be extremely hard

I can't get over What Lies Beneath. Feels like they are exercising their subconscious minds. I love it.

I see nothing artsy or pretentious about this issue. Everything comes together cohesively.

Lara's & Mariacarla's covers are best for me, I'll get Lara. Kristen doesn't look like herself on the cover, not liking Daphne's one. Not interested in other cover girls, but they're quite nice. It really looks better issue than last one, M&M ed is incredible, some of the shots are beyond words! Can't wait to get magazine.

apparently "special" covers are out 1 sept. which is not a good idea :(

'What Lies Beneath' is breathtaking:heart:
The bondage style shots are so-so, but the underwater shots are superb and extremely beautiful. M&M can really turn it up when it's needed and produce striking and extraordinary images like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->