Love Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Beth Ditto by Mert & Marcus

Thats what I thought too, espcially with the launch date on the cover.. :ermm:

The font or however is called that is awful...

I like Agynees the most....and Iggy is wearing the Margiela Leggins....interesting.

The font is hideous! I hate it. I love the queen styling, though, and Agyness manages not to ruin it for me, actually. :smile:

Covers or not all three look interesting. I think Iris' would make a great cover.

definitely getting cover of Iggy...Agy's cover is the worst!!

:heart:

The font actually looks okay together with the stark background,
but I don't really fancy it but it looks bad on its own :ninja:

Hopefully the tentatively looking covers with the launch date on it,
would make for even better covers in the end :flower:

They're NOT the covers, they're just previews of what's to come inside Love (which i can't wait to see). Roll on 19th February! I think they all look amazing.

"These are just previews the cover is still to come!"
This is quote from Love Magazine Blog posted by Member LOVE (I think Admin Of this blog)
See First Comment from Love in this page

Hmm, whether they're covers or not, they all look low budget. The graphic design is terrible. I'm still looking forward to seeing the first issue though.

Yup, I understand that they are not actually covers, are actually previews,
the real cover is coming soon so there might be a chance Beth is on the cover :flower:

Hopefully the LOVE logo and layout looks a lot better than these on the real cover :ninja:

I thought these were previes too, since Beth Ditto was rumored to snag the cover.

yes I've thought the Love logo was awful for some time now. I was hoping they would switch it. To be honest I don't believe Love is a good name for a magazine either. :ermm:

I love Agyness' photo. Long live the Queenie. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->