Love Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Beth Ditto by Mert & Marcus

This looks amazing!

I love the font. The word Love with a font that looks like a blade says so much.

God I can't wait for this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
but wasn't it meant to be launched on Feb.14? or is Feb.19 the date it will hit newsstands?:unsure:

doubt we needed another V magazine.. but we definitely needed more jobs.. :meow:

For what its worth, I believe that these are just promotional advertisements for the magazine and not actual covers. They're definitely images from the Olins editorial, but I don't believe that they'll actually be the cover...:flower:

normally i love iris.........and i cant stand agyness anymore...but her cover is stunning!!!!!love the queen elisabeth look!!!

so who said Beth Ditto was the cover....
Aggy is a barbie doll, she can be anything...

pop magazine never really appealed to me either. i cant say im too excited for this.

the agyness image on the promo advert is outstanding however.

they are cheap and horrible..... cheap. BAD logo, BAD styling, BAD everything..... disapointing.

perhaps the title should be edited to reflect that these are just editorial previews?
it has been mentioned several times, but people still comment as if these were the actual covers

i do love aggy as the queen. it would've made a good cover with different layout

Why does everything think that Agyness' pic is genius?:huh: She isn't doing anything different from the usual open mouth expression she does all the time. I don't like any of these pics, so I'm glad that they're all from one editorial:doh:

Lovely and fun covers. Seriously can't wait for the content, so proud of the katie really :smile:

the contents better be well darn good cos the cover is really baaaaaaad..... and the title. yuck.

^ It has already been mentioned the three pictures posted
are not the actual covers, only previews :flower:

So we'll still crossing our fingers for the actual cover to be better ^_^:heart:

Is it sure that Beth Ditto is going to be on the cover, or is it just a rumor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->