Love Moschino F/W 10.11 : Casey Taylor by Garance Doré

Rich10

Reaction score
Doré For Moschino

Ella Alexander

LOVE MOSCHINO has recruited French blogger turned photographer Garance Doré to shoot its latest autumn/winter 2010 - 2011 campaign. The shoot entitled Rosella, after the label's creative director of the same name, combines Doré's unique style with Moschino's signature aesthetic.

"I immediately liked her refined style and her Italian humour," said Doré of Rosella in her blog. "I loved the mix of elegance and sense of humour that can only be found in Rossella's universe."

Doré's new campaign for Moschino is the photographer's advertising debut and uses Milan as the picturesque backdrop. The collaboration continued at Jardini's flat after Doré made it her new goal "to get invited over to her house for espresso". She went onto shoot a series of photos of Jardini's Milanese home and a portrait of the creative director herself.

8uiyy.jpg

dwdwn.jpg

garancelovesmoschino.jpg

Vogue uk Marie Claire

i agree.

Btw Gerance is the wife of Scott Schuman

Yeah... Anyone with a camera can do that. There's no visible talent in these photographs. Please stick to shooting people in the streets.

Anyway, that's what you get when you hire people just for the hype... :rolleyes:

What I hate most is how she's cut off their feet!

if i wanted to see lovely streetstyle shots i'd just visit jakandjil:innocent: and the missing feet is the worst part of this ad.

not really good, the background is too blurry, it's like they cut the people from another photo and put it on the background..

despite i don't buy this as an ad, its a great idea IMO to choose young stars of blogging and putting them into REAL fashion industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->