Bust: 31.5
Waist: 23.5
Hips: 34
Eyes: Green-grey
Hair: Brown
DOB: 1 June 1994

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Though still brand new to the business, Love has a whole lot about her that we… well, love! Although this 17 year old is only 5’8″, her delicate, feline features, killer cheekbones and incredible mouth are more than enough to render height inconsequential. Discovered in Moscow by a scout from Figaro Models, and with an air of mystery and melancholia so apparent in her shots, Love’s presence is unforgettable. Unsigned outside of Russia, there’s definitely a place for this girl in the international market. After all, what’s not to love about Love? - MDC

models

You beat me to it! I can't wait to see what agencies she signs to. She's fantastic.

oh my!!!! <3
everything ab out her is L :heart: VE
i cant think of one other girl out there who has her look.

Last edited by a moderator:
love!! she's really outstanding and eye-cathy! wanna see more.

really is Love her real name? O.o doesn't sound like a normal Russian name :lol:

Terrible name - although it was the reason I clicked on this page :lol: Promising young girl, even at 5'8". Love :smile:lol: again) her in some shots and am kind of eh about others, but I think that's mostly due to styling and inexperience. Keen for more.

In some of those she looks sooo much like Rosie to me. Similar eyes and lips. Her name is probably "Lubov" which does mean Love in Russian and they just used the English version for her portfolio. Idk though, her parents couldve just named her "Love"

Her name definitely captures attention, I absolutely love her though! Girl needs to get signed overseas ASAP!

love!! she's really outstanding and eye-cathy! wanna see more.

really is Love her real name? O.o doesn't sound like a normal Russian name :lol:

I bet her name is Lubov (which means love in Russian) and in this case it's quite her real name (translated nonetheless). Interesting face but these texts from MDC turn me off. It's like every single good-looking newbie has her chance (well, it's a bit like that nowadays but still). She's cool (even kool) but I'd love someone to stand against this new faces flow and say the truth...

She looks like Déborah François a lot.
She's stunning. Maybe she'll be next big thing.

But her name is wtf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->