Luca Gajdus

Originally posted by Tarden+Nov 5 2004, 09:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tarden @ Nov 5 2004, 09:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I love these two from Perry Ellis Spring 2005
[snapback]419944[/snapback]​
[/b]

i :heart: it too! thank u so much, tarden! :flower:

<!--QuoteBegin-carobunny
@Nov 5 2004, 11:09 PM
I'm still waiting for a magazine to do an editorial with Luca and Angela Lindvall. They look so much alike, it would be absolutely surreal to see them togehter.
[snapback]420021[/snapback]​
[/quote]
cant wait to see that as well! that'll be so great! like 2 of my top 10's together in one editorial! awesome!!! thanks for sharing the news, carobunny! :flower:

luca @ Marc Jacobs ss rtw 04
00243.L.JPG

luca @ Roland Mouret ss rtw 04
00009.L.JPG
00040.L.JPG

00041.L.JPG
00052.L.JPG

00053.L.JPG
00092.L.JPG

00093.L.JPG

at roland mouret fall rtw 04
00094.L.JPG

luca on runway -- i find her a bit too robotic sometimes, like she's always moving her arms but not her shoulders along... :huh:

00095.L.JPG

00096.L.JPG

00097.L.JPG

00098.L.JPG

00188.L.JPG

00189.L.JPG

00190.L.JPG

00191.L.JPG

00192.L.JPG

00193.L.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i hadn't really noticed Luca's beauty until the recent (Australian) Vogue came out - she is featured in an editorial called "Shadow of a Doubt" and she just took my breath away in it!! absolutely stunning, her eyes are simply mesmerising. that editorial and one look thru this thread has secured her a place with my favourites with Eugenia and Hana :heart:

i just had to scan it and share!! :blush: (sorry the quality isn't better) ...

LucaGadjus.jpg

LucaGadjus2.jpg

LucaGadjus3.jpg

i just love this dress (Jil Sander)
LucaGadjus4.jpg

LucaGadjus5.jpg

LucaGadjus6.jpg

LucaGadjus7.jpg

LucaGadjus8.jpg

she is just so gorgeous how could i have not noticed before?? :blush: :heart: :heart:

tiffany said:
wow, that's brilliant :flower: lol, unfortunately I can't think of any good questions.. :P

Ask how it was like to shoot the Boss Winter Campaign in Berlin with Peter Lindbergh and Shaun DeWet! :heart:

I`d also love to know what her fave Job and her fave picture of herself is!

Thanks so much for this Threat!

Luca is one of my fave Models - I wish there were more "edgy" Models who look unique & interesting! :woot:

Did you know that one of her first big Campaigns was Chanel - when she was still in High School! Is that cool or what! :heart:

Thank you so much for that editorial, eternity! :heart: Luca looks awesome!
and did Luca really shoot that Chanel ad when she was still at high school, Heroin_chic? wow! :woot: where did u get the pic where Luca is smoking? Is that another campaign?

Pic of Luca at Anna Sui! hehehe... :lol: I like the jacket!
00194.L.JPG

tortoisie said:
and did Luca really shoot that Chanel ad when she was still at high school, Heroin_chic? wow! :woot: where did u get the pic where Luca is smoking? Is that another campaign?

Yes, Luca said so in a TV feature! She is quite recognized in the german Media as one of our new Starmodels! :flower:

I think the last pic (not sure if she`s actually smoking there!) is an Ad for Valentino Red - but I`m not sure.

i'm so pleased that you guys liked it, i just love it too :heart: you are most welcome

Luca Gadjus at Cacharel S/S RTW 05

http://***************/image/1010200414044732.jpghttp://***************/image/1010200414053404.jpg
Heroin_Chic said:
Yes, Luca said so in a TV feature! She is quite recognized in the german Media as one of our new Starmodels! :flower:

I think the last pic (not sure if she`s actually smoking there!) is an Ad for Valentino Red - but I`m not sure.
Are Germans big on their models? I never knew that! Is Julia Stegner big back in Germany?
And i can't really see that Valentino Red Ad, it looks like she's holding something, so i thought she's smoking...:innocent: but i guess that's not the case!

tortoisie said:
Are Germans big on their models? I never knew that! Is Julia Stegner big back in Germany?

We`re usually not THAT crazed about "new Model stars" - but of course the Press is filled with Heidi Klum & Claudia Schiffer...

New Models that got coverage concerning their WORK are Luca :flower: and Diana Gärtner some time ago...Julia Stegner and that ugly Eva Padberg only appear on pics of "B-List Partys"...

Luca at Marc Jacobs S/S RTW 05

00260f.jpg
00130f.jpg

00250f.jpg
00670f.jpg

Luca looks so nice in that red dress! :heart:
I'm glad to know Luca G is so famous in Germany, because she seems overshadowed by other models on the runway and definitely quite under-rated!:cry: Oops... I Didn't know Diana Gärtner and Eva Padberg are also Germans!

Actually, i remember buying some German Magazine in Fall 2002 and they had an interview with her!:flower: I liked it, :woot: it actually made me fall in love with her!:rolleyes:
Dior4ever, lovely pic! Thank you!:flower:

Luca Gadjus at Roland Mouret S/S RTW 05

00130f.jpg
00330f.jpg

Surfbunny, Thank you for those pics!:flower: Her eyes are so amazing!:woot: Glad to know she's doing well in Germany and i hope she does well in Haute Couture week as well!:rolleyes:

001.JPG

Louis Vuitton bracelet :woot:
002.JPG

003.JPG

And her Stats:

HAIR DARK BLONDE EYES BLUE HEIGHT 173CM/5'8" BUST 84CM/33" CUP SIZE WAIST 58CM/23" HIPS 86 CM/34" SHOE 40 EU/9 US/7 UK DRESS 38 EU/8 US/10 UK

lu.lu

I am really into her. she is powerful, versatile, cute, sexy, sophisticated, modern, everything good. her type of continental beauty is SO modern, she is so NOW and yet could also have been a 50s or 60s model in some ways when shes styled like that. in an audrey hepburn styling.
another girl all the fashionistas are crazy about & 'josephine q. public' has never heard of and possibly never will. luca is so much better than the commercial models we see every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"