Lucette van Beek

I saw HeatherAnne's avatar and i'm thinking "who is this beautiful girl?!" :lol::crush: I finally found her thread!

Just watched the Versace show and she has so much presence, something which has been lacking this season. :innocent: *subscribed*

I hope she makes another runway appearance, I liked her at Versace, but she didn't look as good at Pucci.

Lucette van Beek at Versace S/S 2012

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
^you did it haha! I enter also a backspace between two url, for some distance. She's looking gorgeous, what a beauty!

Thanks a lot Forrest :wink:
-------------------------------
Lucette Van Beek at Emilio Pucci S/S 2012

Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw HeatherAnne's avatar and i'm thinking "who is this beautiful girl?!" :lol::crush: I finally found her thread!

Just watched the Versace show and she has so much presence, something which has been lacking this season. :innocent: *subscribed*

Exactly the same for me :lol: I am so glad I found her, she is so special :blush:

She was at Kanye West's show as one of the very few new girls and looking absolutely smashing!

Wow, didn't expect her to be there.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have to say that the casting at Kanye's show was pretty impressive, so great for Lucette to be part of it. Unfortunately that dress is......:ninja:

Lucette van Beek at Versace & Kanye West

bellazon - my album

Kanye West S/S 2012

Is she walking with a broken heel??

holymoly

^ oh poor girl... i think the strings of the shoe are loosen or something doesn't seem broken to me but unconfortable to walk for sure

yayaya i was just about to post her pic from versace on the model id thread and then found her thread by accident!! she is soo gorgeous!!

Jean-Charles De Castelbajac S/S 12 Paris

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->