Lucky Blue Smith

Lucky Blue Smith poses with his award for Male Model of The Year in the winners room at The Elle Style Awards 2016 on February 23, 2016 in London, England.
Wcu5YMr.jpg

yit2p8j.jpg

Lucky Blue Smith arrives the BRIT Awards 2016 at The O2 Arena on February 24, 2016 in London, England.
ETtRhOM.jpg

zimbio, getty

Self Service #44 S/S 2016
Me, Myself and I
Photographer
: Ezra Petronio
Stylist: Ondine Azoulay

clmuk.com

Ugh, what even is he. So basic. Instagram followers really are powerful.

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Power 2016

Source:loreal-paris.com

Model Lucky Blue Smith attends the Daily Front Row "Fashion Los Angeles Awards" at Sunset Tower Hotel on March 20, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.
bMq52Zt.jpg

MER1n2b.jpg

zimbio

Da Man Style S/S 2016

twitter.com/IndonesiaMagz

Vogue Paris May 2016 : Lottie Moss & Lucky Blue Smith by Mario Testino

vogue.fr

Vogue Ukraine Man S/S 2016

Photographer: Lukasz Pukowiec
Stylist: Olga Yanul
Model: Lucky Blue Smith

olgayanul.com

Tommy Jeans Capsule Collection S/S 2016: Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin

Lucky Blue Smith has a social media following greater than any other male model, and Hailey Baldwin, well, she rolls with Kendall and Kylie, so her numbers are even higher. Together, they lend Tommy Hilfiger's latest campaign 8 million followers across Instagram and Twitter.

They're wearing Tommy Jeans—a capsule collection that draws on the 90s Hilfiger aesthetic. It's a lot like A$AP Rocky's Guess collab: a reissue of archival pieces with a few little tweaks. It's good timing: Tommy's enjoying a little renaissance off the back of streetwear's new golden era. There's only so many contemporary labels around, and given the ubiquity of Palace and Supreme, once people get brand fatigue they have to start looking backwards. Tommy's the first 90s streetwear don to get picked up for a revival, though more ironic Bape and Von Dutch comebacks are on the horizon. It didn't hurt when Gosha Rubchinskiy flipped of the classic Tommy logo either.

Peep the Bryant Eslava-lensed images below. The collection lands on Tommy's site next week.
i-d.vice.com

Hailey Baldwin shooting with Lucky Blue Smith for Hilfiger Denim on April 19, 2016 in Los Angeles

zimbio

Model Lucky Blue Smith (C) and guests attend NYLON Young Hollywood Party, presented by BCBGeneration at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on May 12, 2016 in West Hollywood, California

zimbio

Lucky Blue Smith attends the L'Oreal Party during the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at on May 18, 2016 in Cannes, France.
9Oh76Zi.jpg

getty

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky Blue Smith attends amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala during The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2016 in Cap d'Antibes, Côte d'Azur
vRJhsBT.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->