Ludmilla dom Pérignon

luckynines

Reaction score
I dont know whether she's related to the wine and champagne maker, but she is a very striking beauty

height:5' 10" / 177.8 cm bust32.5 waist:23" / 58.42 cm hips:33.5" / 85.09 cm shoes:7 hair colour:Brown Dark hair length:n/a eyes:Green

Ludmilla_1.jpg
Ludmilla_14.jpg

Ludmilla_4.jpg

Storm

Last edited by a moderator:
we have quite a chameleon here :D !

but the second set of pictures reminds me of .... the shoot heidi slimane did for vogue i think :o ! :o !

What a face! What a stunning stunning face. Someone has got to get her into the Gaultier circle - she would be the perfect face for his collections. She reminds me of some of his favorite girls already.

PPQ Backstage:

54uiy8.jpg

Image Credit | Daylife

^Didn't know she walked PPQ, glad to see it has begun for her this season. She's also with d'management in Milan but it doesn't seem she's got a card and of course with Silent in Paris. She's walked for Margiela at least so far but I agree with you on Gaultier. Also Haider Ackermann, Rick Owens or Ann Demeulemeester should match with her beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me of the models from early 2000's who were versataile enough to work every show. I like how there is something racially ambiguous about her face.

Maison Martin Margiela SS2010

style.com

Le Fous
Photography by Axl Jansen, assisted by Peng Ao & Alberto Bonardi
Styling by Ruben Debuck
Hair by Kim Chincholle using Bumble and Bumble
Makeup by Bea Bardat using MAC, assisted by Elodie Hitié
Manicure by Sandrine Bo for Dior
Models Simone van Werkhoven & Queeny Van Der Zande, Ludmilla Dom Perignon, Amaury Baudoin & Bram Vercamer
Technical Support by Media Arts, Achim Enz
Imaging by Thorsten Greve
Thanks to Doorstudio Paris, Alina and Eric

o2w

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->