Luella F / W 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
commercial and totally wearable from Luella :heart:

woah Lena - you've been posting day and night... B)

The violet/purple trim with blue is gorgeous. Yum

Originally posted by Alliecat@Feb 11th, 2004 - 4:00 pm

i'm currently working on the collections, so since i'm archiving, i thought of sharing :heart:

Luella details :flower:
*fab make up
*cute money belts
*fab shoes

Love it!

very good showing very Luella, loved the prints and the whole cool british attitude

great shoes and by far the best bags we've seen in ny so far

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alliecat@Feb 11th, 2004 - 4:00 pm

i'm currently working on the collections, so since i'm archiving, i thought of sharing :heart:

*fab make up
*cute money belts
*fab shoes[/b][/quote]
So, what do you do for a living (if you don't mind me asking)? I gathered from your posts that it's fashion related...

Luella Bartley wins again. I adore her collections.

Lena, I agree the make up is so nice. It's done by Charlotte Tilbury. One of my fave Luella jobs she did was S/S 03 where the girls had ever-so-slight sunkissed cheeks.

Sara Ziff looked marvelous in this show. Everyone did!

I like this much better than all she's done so far. It has a more sophisticated feel than before when it was a little too 80's-I shop at Portobello-kind of thing. Much more composed and put together.

Originally posted by faust@Feb 11th, 2004 - 7:11 pm
So, what do you do for a living (if you don't mind me asking)? I gathered from your posts that it's fashion related...

been making money as fashion consultant (strategy, trends, product developement) since one and a half year now, normally i'm a fashion designer

(still) working on my own fashion/decoration related project to be debuted soon (i hope)

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alliecat@Feb 11th, 2004 - 4:00 pm

*fab make up
*cute money belts
*fab shoes [/b][/quote]
I really like the shoes! :woot:

I'd wear it all. :o :heart:

I think it strikes a nice balance between vintage-y/modern.

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 11th, 2004 - 12:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 11th, 2004 - 12:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-faust@Feb 11th, 2004 - 7:11 pm
So, what do you do for a living (if you don't mind me asking)?  I gathered from your posts that it's fashion related...

been making money as fashion consultant (strategy, trends, product developement) since one and a half year now, normally i'm a fashion designer

(still) working on my own fashion/decoration related project to be debuted soon (i hope)
[/b][/quote]
Good luck! :flower:

I like the fact that it's all very wearble, it's definitely my favourite luella show so far :flower:

luella always does beautiful bags. i like evening cute outfits at the end...gorgeous.

This isn't my fav. Luella collection and I can't remember if it was Suzy Menkes or Hilary Alexander that compared to 80's princess Di but i love the idea of that.

I agree that I have prefered past Luella collections better. I think I'm thinking of f/w '03. She did this whole menswear thing. It was so brilliant. Mens shirts with teh zippered dress and gah, I just loved it.

i do like luella.... however im seeing a lot of "marc" . she usually has surprisingly good accessories. i really like the shoes ( w/ ribbon) but not too into the hippy/folk/'marc' dresses

i like the black outfits :wink:

Originally posted by mehg@Feb 13th, 2004 - 8:01 am
Suzy Menkes or Hilary Alexander that compared to 80's princess Di but i love the idea of that.

everyone is talking of the Sloane Sq. connection and pre Charles Lady D styles (high shirt collars etc)

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Feb 13th, 2004 - 9:33 am
however im seeing a lot of "marc" .
i really like the shoes ( w/ ribbon)
you true Lo :wink:

i've been doing the 'trick' with the ribbon for quite some months now,
think i've posted about playing with ribbons around shoes before,
anyway, i use a less 'wide' version, in satin or cotton..
i dont like her choice of ribbon material, looks too stiff to me :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->