Luisa Kamshilina

Just been browsing through Supreme's blog and :o BANG there I saw these polas :wub: I think there couldn't be a better fit for Luisa than Supreme as her NY agency, she's absolutely gorgeous in those pics.

208552685.jpg
208552684.jpg

supreme

these are gorgeous.

Gorgeous new pics :crush: Finally something less airbrushed! Thanks for posting them Bianca

Some unposted (or bigger) pics from her portfolio @ Women Milan :flower:
Unbenannt-10-6.jpg
Unbenannt-11-6.jpg

Unbenannt-12-6.jpg
Unbenannt-9-6.jpg

Unbenannt-15-3.jpg
Unbenannt-16-4.jpg

Unbenannt-17-2.jpg
Unbenannt-18-2.jpg

Unbenannt-6-5.jpg
Unbenannt-7-6.jpg

womenmanagement.it

And some more I just stumbled across on Women Paris' site ^_^ I think it's absolutely fascinating how she looks capturing in every single of her pictures...
Unbenannt-10-9.jpg
Unbenannt-9-13.jpg

Unbenannt-16-8.jpg
Unbenannt-17-5.jpg

Unbenannt-6-7.jpg
Unbenannt-7-11.jpg

Unbenannt-11-11.jpg
Unbenannt-12-9.jpg

Unbenannt-13.jpg
Unbenannt-15.jpg

womenmanagement.fr

To be honest Luisa has the type of look I usually really don't like. But there's something eye-catching about her, something different, what can't be overlooked for sure :blush::heart:

I'm actually surprised she didn't get Miu Miu's campaign. I think she would have been perfect.

^^Ugh, that's not cute. I don't quite understand the point of posting such an unflattering picture of a beautiful girl...:blink:

Yes, it's her and it's maybe my favorite showcard from the whole Supreme package. I love how she works out this look, quite tough, not working that well for everyone with the greasy hair/minimalist background combo.

Great she got a showcard! I agree that Luisa actually manages to look rather good in all that "sick" styling. I really hope we will see her in many nice shows - not only because I think she deserves it, but especially because I'm excited to see her in different styles/ make-up etc. Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->