Lula #10 S/S 10 : Chanel, Liu, Giedre, Addison, Kate, Charlotte & Kim

Dawn Is Mine,
But I Will Share it Dancing Til The Break of Day

Models: Angelika Kocheva, Gracie Carvalho, Eniko, Masha Novoselova, Tabea, Iekeliene, Erin Heatherton, Taylor Kraemer and Melo Dagault
Photographer: Glynis Selina Arban
Styling: Glynis Selina Arban

scanned by me

is it just me who the scans don't work for when you click on the thumbs?

^ they don't work for me either. It goes to a page with "scan 003" and no picture

Is this issue of Lula less expensive then the previous ones?

Isn't that like the showcards from Marilyn seasons ago???

I love Charlotte's and Kim's covers :wub: They look cute and cartoonish. Styling is pretty cute too. Overall, I think it's pretty adorable :heart:

I can't wait to pick up this issue, as usual! I just wish there were fewer editorials with stark white background. That's probably a picky thing to say, but one thing I have always loved about Lula is the whimsy, and while it works for some of these (like the "doll" editorial), for others, it just looks like product shots.

Whatever, I still can't wait to get it~ :smile:

I just love Kim & Charlotte's cover. So cute and pretty.

Giedre's shot is very nice aswel..

I bought Kim's cover... it was my favourite! I had to go to Mag Nation (Sydney) to get it though where it was $29.95. It was only $19.95 at my local newsagency (they import quite a few international magazines) but they only had the Chanel cover, and I really wanted the Kim cover so outlaid an extra $10 for it :(

Also - I've been a fan of Lula's for a while (I think I own almost all their issues, bar the first one) but I wish there were umm more articles of substance. I know their thing is interviews - but I would love to see them do some great written pieces :smile:

my lula came today :D
it's got some beautiful editorials :wub:
unfortunatley i got kim's cover though, which was my least favourite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->