Lula #10 S/S 10 : Chanel, Liu, Giedre, Addison, Kate, Charlotte & Kim

Can someone post Elsa's editorial? I love Benny's work and it seems like their collaboration would be really great.

I think someone mentioned that Kirsty Hume has an editorial in this magazine. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is, I'd love to see it, just love Kirsty!

Lula is in the US, or in NYC anyways! Frickin' finally. I just bought a copy today at the magazine shop in Williamsburg on Bedford between N6th and N7th. They only have the Raspberry Tart and Lemon Meringue covers though (if you only see one, ask for the other and they'll pull one out from behind the counter!)

Kirsty does have an editorial, it's a spread about the brand Creatures of the Wind and it's quite nice. I'll try and scan it when I get a chance :flower:

On first glance, I didn't notice anything involving Julia Frakes, but I could easily have overlooked something, I've barely gotten to crack it open.

Well, littlebanana, I'll patiently wait for your scans. I'm a huge fan of Kirsty, she's such a great beauty. I'm sure her ed will be worth the wait.

I am going on a treasure hunt this weekend to find any of the issues. Last time I waited too long and could not find it at any of the book stores I shop at.

"Une Femme Parfaite"
Celeb: Ludivine Sagnier
Photographer: Mark Pillai
Styling: Elisa Malin
Interviewed by: Charlotte Sanders

scanned in by me

"To Your Heart From Mine"
Model: Dolores Doll
Photographer: Sophie Delaporte
Styling: Ondine Azoulay

scanned in by me

Oh, I didn't know Ludivine had an article inside. So lovely, thanks for scanning ^_^

Love Ludivine's story! This magazine keeps surprising me with its great material!

"Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love?"
Model: Ali Michael
Photographer: Catherine Servel
Styling: Sam Bryant

scanned in by me

Love Ali's shots. The close-ups are really good. Another thing I like in the mag is the titles of the editorials, they're very creative. Thanks for scanning, fearless123. Really looking forward to Kirsty's ed!

i very like ali's ed, she looks like a wise, lovely doll :heart:

"to your heart from mine" is lovely! and the last shot of "why don't they let us fall in love" is great. thank you for scanning!

"Love Me, Love Me, Say You Do"
Photographer: Skye Parrott
Styling: Polina Aronova
Model: Kirsty Hume

(scanned by me)

Kirsty is modeling clothing by the label Creatures of the Wind. There is an accompanying interview with the designers that I didn't scan.

Also, all the covers are now available at Around the World, on 40th between 5th and 6th Ave.

Kirsty Hume's editorial is very nice, pity that it is so short. She is still an incredible model. Thank you for scanning, littlebanana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->