Lula #10 S/S 10 : Chanel, Liu, Giedre, Addison, Kate, Charlotte & Kim

One with the Lime Chiffon cover is one it's way to me today. :smile: Can't wait. I didn't bother looking at the thread for the last one because after being able to get the 2 before it, I didn't end ever being get that one and didn't feel like looking at scans when I knew I wouldn't get one.

Does anyone know where to get this magazine in Los Angeles?

I really wanna buy this magazine, but sadly it's already sold out here..

I love, love, love this issue. I actually have two copies of this issue since I bought a copy then my auntie from England sent me one! However I'm not complaining since its such a lovely issue and I have two different covers. I love how wimsical and fairytale-like the whole magazine feels....

^Thanks Rigida! I thought I would attempt to revive this thread since I was wondering if anyone knows when the next issue comes out?

Woot Woot Lula Time!!!THIS is exciting, knew it would pop out soon...We should see the cover before the end of the week!!!
I have high hopes about this upcoming issue :smile:

Oh My Goodness!!!! Yay!!!! I can't wait to see what the new issue looks like!

hmm any news? i am not subscriber in fact i never bought this magazine before :lol:

^Boo... that bums me out... hopefully we will see a picture of the cover before then though!

It will probably coincide with London fashion week - doesn't it usually? Or am I just imagining that?

^ this does seem to be the case, i bought mine when i was in london during fashion week last year :flower:

^That would make sense that they would release it during London Fashion week- it is after all a British publication- they gotta support the home troops! :smile:

From newsstand.co.uk: "Issue 11 now "due" out Sept 23rd (but holding one's breath can be dangerous!!)"

Man, what the eff is up??

I suppose they just want to put the finishing touches on it- to make it perfect! Although if its out September 23rd it really means I wont get my issue in America for another few weeks or a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"