Lula #14 Spring/Summer 2012 : Kelly Mittendorf & Ondria Hardin by Ellen von Unwerth

what a solid looking issue this is. i'm not too familiar with this magazine but the previews are enough to win me over :heart:

I adore "I Will Wait For You", truly a piece of art -- such attention to detail, each shot has so much depth to it (almost more like movie stills than photographs) thanks for the great scans Behiko :heart:

They pack so much content into each issue, I can't wait to see the rest, and am definitely going to be buying this one.

"I Will Wait For You" is such a perfect editorial. Every photograph they choose to include in this editorial fits perfectly. I really cannot wait to get my hands on this issue, it looks great. Does anyone know if this issue is being stocked in America yet? I know it's probably out in the UK already but I was wondering if it was out in the states. Thanks.

I love the "I Will Wait for You" ed. I can't wait until this arrives at my local bookstore. I checked a couple of days ago and it hadn't arrived from the UK yet.

"Love Out of Lust"
Photographer: Annabel Mehran
Model: Cara Delevingne
Stylist: Bay Garnett

scanned by me

Thank you so much for sharing, Behiko!
This magazine always looks so lovely!

Anna de Rijk photographed by Laura Sciacovelli
styled by Miranda Almon

facebook / viva model management

I love this issue, it's so summery. Is Lula still stocked at Barnes and Nobles?

Everything in this issue is so beautiful! I hope they stocked in my island's bookstores. :( Thanks so much for the scans.

God I love Anna :wub: :wub: She always brings so much freshness to her editorials.

"Lula Loves Louis Vuitton"
Model: Morgane Warnier
Photographer: Damon Heath
Stylist: Leith Clark
Hair Stylist: Owen Gould
Makeup Artist: Ralph Siciliano

"Lula Loves"
Model: Amanda Norgaard
Photographer: Jessie Lily Adams

"Reasons To Be Beautiful"
Model: Caterina Ravaglia

"New Grace"

"With the Beating of my Heart"
Actress: Astrid Bergés-Frisbey

Unknown

models +deerlolita

Last edited by a moderator:
"Be My Baby"
Model: Edie Campbell
Photographer: Jessie Lily Adams

deerlolita

Last edited by a moderator:
^wow, that is stunnng. and i'm not usually a fan of edie. i must say this issue is VERY GOOD

The styling in "New Grace" is gorgeous, I need an ID on those lovely dresses.

It does look like a pretty solid issue. Except for Kelly's editorial nothing really stands out that much but every ed is beautiful in a way.

Is it just me or is Kelly's ed pretty boring? It doesn't really seem very Lula, and I feel like I have seen the whole "model in sumptuous hotel/house" a billion times.

picked this issue up today and it's gorgeous! if anyone wants scans let me know which ed you would like :-)

sorry for the dodgey scans but my scanner is playing up lol :-) oh and second pic is smaller as it is a part of an interview page.

new grace
model: laura love
photographer: david armstrong
stylist: christopher niquet
hair: gavin harwin
make-up: daniel martin

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member