Lula #8 Spring/Summer 2009: Chanel Iman by Damon Heath

Everything Reminds me of Her
Featuring: Edie Bouvier

20thFebruary018.jpg

20thFebruary019.jpg

20thFebruary020.jpg

Same source

Miscellaneous/One-Shot-Only Editorials
Featuring: Chanel Iman, Eva Mendez, Photography by Blossom Berkofsky, & an Unknown Illustrator

20thFebruary001.jpg

20thFebruary004.jpg

20thFebruary014.jpg

20thFebruary016.jpg

20thFebruary041.jpg

* A general note about these scans! These were photographs taken by a dear friend of mine who currently resides in the United Kingdom. Some of these photographs are not of complete editorials (only ones she found extremely magical,) so be sure to look out for many more, as she said this is a little less than half of Lula #8. I hope you've enjoyed them! :flower:

I'm going to try and flat scan my issue later but it's really hard because the magazine is so thick and heavy! Tysm for the pictures !

Weee this looks beautifulll. I change my tune, Chanel looks smashing in this.

I like Lula very much, but not the cover this time. The photos of Eva are amazing, I hope someone can scan them. :smile:

Wow,the issue looks amazing!Especially Chanel and Eva.

I hope it hasn't been done before *i'm skipping the previous pages cause i don't wanna see what's inside*...Could somebody post the Contents page? Thanks in advance guys

imgvg3.jpg

Scanned by me

The quality is rubbish on the left hand side, sorry! I will scan again now and I am in the process of scanning some of the editorials too.

no worries , I will upload it clearer now just I was rushing before.

Lula #8 has begun to show-up on eBay, selling for nearly 3 times the Recommended Retail Price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->