Luminous, Dewy and Healthy Looking Makeup

I don't have much experience with skin illumination. I do have High Beam from Benefit but it was rarely used, because my skin wasn't clear back then. Btw, Belowen just showed me what was I missing.:cry: (You look absolutely gorgeous!:heart:)
Since my skin has really improved now I'm thinking about getting that new NARS Orgasm Illuminator (to be honest I got tempted by all reviews and the fact that it's kinda exclusive, especially because it's not available here:P). I have pretty fair skin (don't know about undertone, I think it's neutral or maybe yellow-not sure if that's helpful, but I use MAC NC15 foundation and Bourjous Light Vanilla 51:blush:), do you think it will work for me?:unsure: Or should I stick to High Beam?

I dont know if anyone noticed this, but in many of the shows that create that fresh, natural, dewy skin like Prada's fall 2010/2011 show. I've always notice a must have on the backstage makeup table which is the mac face and body foundation. :wink:

^That's because it's the best foundation for perfect, dewy healthy-looking skin. I love applying it with my hands, it's undetectable.

The_Ida,

Are you talking about this mac face and body foundation?
Is it for all skintypes? Because I have combination skin.
And do they have many colors?

^Yes I am ^_^ It works fine on me, I have normal/combination skin. The lightest shade isn't very light IMO, so they're great for light-medium skin.

There is no shade light enough for me in MAC which really sucks because I've heard great things about the face and body foundation :ninja:

^ They do have a white one to mix in but I don't see the point in spending twice the money with a company that doesn't cater for me - this is your time to get By Terry Light Expert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->