Luncheon #2 : Maggie Mauer by Jack Davison

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score

Luncheon

Contributors for the second issue includes Jack Davison, Roe Ethridge, Paul Wetherell, Annemarieke van Drimmelen, Suzy Menkes, Vince Aletti, Charlie Porter, Lucas Zwirner, Peter Schlesinger, Robin Muir, Snowdon, Irving Penn, Caroline Moorehead, Benjamin Alexander Huseby, Tessa Traeger, Andreas Larsson, Hannes Hetta, Marie Chaix, Danielle Levitt, Judith Watt, Patrick Kinmonth, Maureen Paley, Kim Jakobsen To, Margot Henderson, Mark Haworth-Booth, Geraldine Saglio, Lola Peploe, Tali Silver, Mara McKevitt, Polly Borland, and Susie Cave.

Stranger Than Paradise
Photographed by Jack Davison
Styled by Mathias Karlsson
Models Maggie Mauer and Ellis Kennedy

minititle

Liquid Lunch
Photographer: Roe Ethridge
Stylist: Marie Chaix
Hair: Tamara Mcnaughton
Makeup: Seong Hee Park
Set Designer: Matt Jackson

fattongue via sixtdaily

i love this so much! Everything is so appealing, and I love Guinevere's story. Maybe its because Im still in the office an want a cocktail :lol:

I read the title as Maggie Rizer and I was like :magic: for a second. Still, lovely cover and editorials.

Benjamin Huseby? I'm sold! The line-up sounds promising. Could do without Suzy Menkes and Géraldine Saglio, they should be kept at Vogue. I've truly enjoyed the debut edition which I got hold of rather easily considering it's an indie. Looking forward to this one.

Whatever Guinevere is drinking in the 2nd shot looks revolting. A wheatgrass/kale cocktail? I draw the line with Bloody Mary, :smile: Love the way she's pouring that wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->