LUSH products? Faves and Raves please

LafemmeM

Reaction score
What are our favourite products? I'm going there today and I need something like a sexy massage bar and some bath bombs. What are your recs? I especially want a hot massage bar that men and women can appreciate and enjoy:woot: (nothing too flowery)

My best friend recommended be the bath bombs, apparently they're like really great..... I went to the store quite a few times, but I never bought anything... not that appealing to me....

I have the whip stick lip balm and the honey trap lip balm... I love both although I like the honey one more.

I got a free sample of the coal face soap, and so far I like it, smells really nice ^_^

Apart from that I don't have much experience, but pretty much everything there smelled very yummy.

oh, and they did a demonstration of those bath bomb things and they seem really good, too!

I have tried their face wash--it was in a tub and kind of creamy-I didn't like it very much.
I also had a green exfoliating mask that was in a tub-(sorry I don't remember the names) but I liked this one alright.

I love lush! I use the honey trap lip balm and the honey soap! Everything in there smells so nice but usually on its own as when you first go in the shop you're pretty thrown back because everything smells so strong! I've tried a few things there, one favourite was a deep conditioning thing for my hair! Can't remember what it ws called but it was really good and smelt of spices! The candy fluff powdery stuff is great to!

I love the "Rock star" soap because it smells so yummy.I also love the bath bar slices particulary "Violet" and "Blue fluffy clouds".

I find that lush bath stuff feel less plasticy and harsh like normal bath stuff.They last longer aswell.Bonus! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo i love lush bath bombs! but the bubbly bath bar things are better since you get all those bubbles with no effort!:heart:

and the caca hair henna is good if you can stand the smell:sick:

The 'Honey I Washed the Kids' soap smells aweeeeeesome and if you get a chunk with the beeswaxy stuff on it thats even better! I also love the 'Tea Tree Water' toner. v. v. refreshing! I dont have a store in my city, so i can only buy from there when i go to, like, toronto hehe.

Sweet Japanese Girl works great for taking off makeup. I've heard Baby Face does too.

There's no such thing as a bad product from Lush ... I reccomend you just go nuts buying everything, you can't possibly be disappointed :D

I think their lipbalms are kind of cool...... dont they have some chocolate lipbalm!?!??! :heart:

The bubble bars 'two timing tart' and 'creamy candy' are so delicious..infact alot of them are, the body butters look and smell lovely too but i haven't bought any of them at the moment.

The 'dream cream' is meant to be really good....

I LOVE LUSH! i use the lip service which can basically be used on any dry spots. It's so condensed that it lasts for ages! It gets a little dry but once it sits in your purse for a while it'll moisten up. <3333

I was in the bath last night with my fiance ( :wink: ) and we used the Ruby Red Slipper glittery bath bomb - smells great and leaves your skin all nice and soft. The only bummer was that it turned the bath water a deep crimson red, looked like something out of that Stephen King film, Carrie

Karma fragrance from UK or the Netherlands (Doesn't it stink in the U.S./Canada? Different.) And the most wonderfully scented black solid hair shampoo - the one that's got a conditioner built in. It's licorice/anise scented and my hair looked smooth and super shiny after this. Adore it. (Also UK/Netherlands)

lolalemon said:
There's no such thing as a bad product from Lush ... I reccomend you just go nuts buying everything, you can't possibly be disappointed :D

amen! ^_^
my favorites are "herbalism" cleanser and "karma komba" shampoo bar. :heart:

I love their bath ballistics and their bubble bath bars :smile:
also the sandstone soap for exfoliation :heart:

I've never bought anything from Lush before - but I'm very tempted now!!

Do they have a foot cream?

yeah they do...I was just having a look on their website.
one called pied de peper

PiedDePepper_Big.gif

and one called fair trade foot lotion

fair_trade_big.jpg

both just to moisture and soften skin, and they also do volcano foot mask. :smile:

I absolutely love the Sonic Death Monkey shower gel! It smells and feels like liquid chocolate. The Demon in the Dark soap is lovely too, really refreshing. All the Bubble Bar Slices are great, but the best are Karma, Bathos, Auntie Pamala and Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds. I don't use the whole bar in 1 time, you can easy make 3 super bubbly and foamy baths with it.

Since a few months I have a Lush arount the corner, it really is a daily temptation for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->