lutz4.jpg

lutz5.jpg
lutz6.jpg

lutz7.jpg
lutz8.jpg

lutz9.jpg
lutz10.jpg

[catwalking]

i could have done without some of the sparkle on those metallic looking pieces, the blazers and jackets. i'm also unsure about those wide stripes.. otherwise, there is a lot to love here. :heart: certain pieces look a bit heavy but there are some beautiful combinations.. i love the more subtle sparkle and the sheerness too..
for example here.. http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/definitif/lutz22.jpg

and here..
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/definitif/lutz29.jpg

this is my favourite look of the collection...so beautiful..:woot:
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/definitif/lutz27.jpg

i just don't like the more rigid, heavy looking pieces like the coat in post 1..
the more fluid, flexible pieces work so wonderfully imo.. :heart:

i totaly imagine a woman wearing this nude tunique with the sharon wauchob leather legs jodphur and this fabulous grey fur piece ... open just to let her breast's t*t out ...
with a touch of strong erotic essence ... and louboutin shoes ?!
:mohawk:

the power of woman on man ...

* ouch am i turning straight ? *
* ouch am i starting to reconsider my gender ? *
:ninja:

fabulous collection ...
and i can even forget the sparkling coat ...

paris' back as The Fashion Capital ! All the Bests are here ...
:heart:
thanks Mullet

Wow, He's another underrated talent. It's immensely beautiful, the drapings, the fabrications, it's magical......leave it to Paris for fantastic fashion :wub: :crush:

very underrated indeed, kiddo. but you know what, I feel like that lack of attention partly comes from the 'unfinished' look of his collections, there's just something quite raw about it even when he's playing with some pretty sophisticated or conventional shapes, and I love all of that, even if that means not seeing his work on editorials or many stores, I still think it's admiring that he sticks to that formula and doesn't give up to make it 'edible'. :heart:

^well said, Mullet :flower: All my favs so far have been the lesser known names like Antonio Marras (style doesn't even cover his show, what blasphemy!) Sharon Wauchob, Doo-ri

Last edited by a moderator:
loving the sheer black + leather combo..beautiful

i concur,mullet. i think the only people that do much coverage of his presentations are those in paris. not to sound elitist,but i don't mind that he's not received as well in other places though....to me it just makes those of us that have followed him for the last 9 years appreciate him so much more. he's special.

and yes,he's still the maestro of interpreted quirky lady-like.

Gorgeous... season after season... :heart:
It's always so theatrical and lively yet never overdone...

I LOVE this SO MUCH...there are some designers I admire but will never wear, but Lutz - it's so easy, effortless, wearable yet so elegant.

very interesting collection and really clever use of fabric. some clothes look like fabric thrown on the mannequin, almost casually put together (but really carefully constructed), beautiful!

* ouch am i turning straight ? *
* ouch am i starting to reconsider my gender ? *
:ninja:

love this response--a powerful collection indeed! :lol:

This is really wonderful. Absolutely agree with whoever mentioned the rawness...
I see in especially in the sheer elements, which are so simple,
but somehow so sexy when paired with the more substantial (in both material and design) pieces. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->