Lutz Huelle F/W 2024.25 Paris

^ AGREED! just looking at this in awe.. definitely the strongest collection he’s delivered in years, pre-pandemic. Some of these skirts.. give me! 🤤

Who is that man with him?

is he applying for armani?

The pops of blue (again why is he not at lanvin?) , the color pallete, the clean silhouettes. Everything's well done! So many desirable looks.

This collection as-is made me think of Dior.

Its a wonderful if not a little boring. I think we need to up the material quality here to truly crossover.

I love Lutz, I’m always rooting for him and it’s so great that now he has the support of AZFactory/Richemont!
This collection feels more elevated and it’s really great. His strongest definitely!
And Lutz is one of those designers where you never feels guilty buying his clothes. Your wardrobe and your banker are happy!

The black dress (look 7), the red coat (look 20), the white shirt with sequins (look 22) and that purple very Alber dress towards the end are heavenly! In my wardrobe NOW!

The collection as a whole does not tell me anything (although I like those trench coat/pleated dress hybrids).
What I can not understand is his obsession with adding light blue denim everywhere...it cheapens the whole look (and it is not the first time he does it).

Love the honesty of this collection.
Paired with the perfect amount of fun.
Lutz designs really need a show with the right mood and movements to fully shine.
Truly hope he will stick to it and will not go back to the sterile lookbooks. Would be a pity.

Fantastic to see him back on the runway with his namesake! Money must be coming in to help elevate things slowly and it shows.

This is just gorgeous, and I LOVE that red satin jacket with the pleats, and look 14 with the vicious red insets on blue bomber with the fabulous skirt. Such a genuine and true to Lutz collection, has a joyous energy to it despite the moodiness of the location.

The pleated skirt and dress (look 28 and 30) could do with a little more pleats. Especially the skirt to really get that movement going with it. But I do love the simple foiling treatment of these.

this is maybe not necessarily his best collection in years but it is his best show in a veeery long time. It feels elevated and sophisticated without losing what makes him such an interesting designer in the first place. If its true that Richemont is behind this there's a chance that he might surprise us all.

Can never tell if he has limited recourses to do something creative or is a choice to look like this? Respect for perseverance though

My very first thought looking at this collection was "cute". It definitely is, but slightly more than just that. Nowhere near groundbreaking on most looks but desirable, often subtle, kind of eye-candy from time to time (or from look to look) and this even if these aesthetics are far from most of my usual tastes/fashion crushes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->