Lv Experts I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by vintage_princess, Mar 30, 2004.

1. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

Calling all the LV experts out there!! :p

Can someone give me more information on the LV cherry blossom retro bag? (or any retro bag LV have done) like how much does it cost and is it hard to get hold of? Im not usually a fan of LV but i really like the shape of the bag lol :p

Is it limited edition only or can anyone get hold of one?? Any help would be appreciated thanks! :flower:

2. metal-on-metal

The Monogram Cherry Blossom line was an extremely limited edition for spring 2003 and is no longer in production. The Retro originally retailed for about $950 but your only bet now would be eBay where prices can (and have!) inflate to three times that amount. Good luck! And sorry to be the bearer of bad news! :flower:

3. vintage_princess

Many thanks Chickonspeed! I did see some genuine looking ones that was being sold for $2000+ :shock:

4. mode_addict

mode_addict New Member

that is the only bag i enjoyed from that collection. there was an extremely long waiting list for that and then there would be no more bc they made a small number.

5. vintage_princess

Thanks mode_addict!
    I wish they werent so limited :(