Reaction score
New face at LMA Models in Russia :flower:
I really like her unique features!

HEIGHT: 176
BUST: 86
WAIST: 62
HIPS: 86

lma

i love her! something about the combination of her jaw and eyes...

I seen her today on the fashion does it better blog and find her so pretty & cute :crush: I can´t wait to see more of her :crush:

Meet Rita !

Rita Lyah @ LMA (Russia)​
Each girl her own intro. No one has the same book or the same tests, some have polas and others digitals. Only one template to introduce them all would be a big mistake, breeding misunderstanding around several models. And we don't want to be misunderstood about high-potential newcomers. For Rita's feature, we immediately thought of an extended version with nearly ten test shots as she experiences various poses and you can capture her beauty from many different angles. A panoramic overview that we just couldn't avoid and post here with pleasure. Expressive, so expressive. Impish, cute, almost funny on some pictures but always serious and giving hundred percent of her as a model to the camera. Genius from day one. Our latest favorite from LMA Models in St. Petersburg is a 5'9 smart school girl that knows how to pull out the best of her intelligent (intellectual?) beauty. So LMA

mariemaud.canablog.com (thanks :kiss: )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->