Melanie Laurent

drusilla

Reaction score
Mélanie Laurent is a born-and-bred Parisienne and my personal favourite young French actress. TFS Gaspard Ulliel fans might remember her from Le dernier jour and Embrassez qui vous voudrez, but she won a César award for Most Promising Actress at the latest ceremony for Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas. She's the 2007 French Shooting Star as well. She's a talented, beautiful girl and someone worth keeping an eye on!

She also has a very quirky French sense of style, which is why I'm starting this thread. She's a little hard to find pictures for, unfortunately, but share any you have. ^_^

melanie.jpg melanie2.jpg melanie3.jpg
celebcity

01~14.jpg 02~2.jpg 24.jpg 02~1.jpg d278i7314h115117.jpg
onlymelanie (fansite)

I hope there are at least a couple other fans on the boards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting a thread on her :bounce: I'm so glad she won a Cesar for Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas, it was such a beautiful film and she was incredible in it :heart: :blush:

Here are two looks of hers that I really like, worn at the Marrakesh 2006 Film Festival. I think the first is dior, but I'm not sure about the second :flower:
sources: www.corbis.com and Polfoto.dk

marrakechsnakepremiere8xs6.jpg

marrakechclosing9dec200qp7.jpg

Thanks for the other pics! I really like the second outfit :flower: I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows who she is!

I like her too ! She's a great actress. Is her boyfriend an actor as well ? He reminds me of someone...

A few different shots of Melanie, both at the Cesar show proper and at related events.

wireimage

I love her whole César outfit, with and without the coat. Does anyone know who the dress is by? I'm not usually a fan of off-the-shoulder, but it was perfect there.

At the Paris premiere for 'The Departed', October 2006.

At a party for the tenth anniversary of Buddha Bar, October 2006.

Valentine's party for Champagne Ruinart Black and Red, February 2006.

Garden party for Moet and Chandon, April 2005.

Launching party for the Mercedes-Benz Brand Center, March 2005.

Show for Karl Lagerfeld Gallery FW05, March 2005.

wireimage

New Talents Party for the 2005 Paris Film Festival, April 2005.

Fashion and movie party hosted by Studio Magazine, January 2005.

'Danny the Dog' Paris premiere, January 2005.

Party for the Food 2004 Awards, December 2004.

Paris premiere of 'Bridget Jones and the Edge of Reason', November 2004.

Party for Corleone Jeans at Man Ray in Paris, October 2003.

wireimage

:woot: What lovely pics, thankyou!! :flower: Has anyone seen "The Last Day" (2004) with Melanie and Gaspard Ulliel. I saw it at a video store and I was debating whether to buy it or not, any suggestions?

liliemette said:
I like her too ! She's a great actress. Is her boyfriend an actor as well ? He reminds me of someone...

Yep he is ! it's Julien boisselier he played with her in the movie je vais bien ne t'en fais pas where he was her boyfriend. I'm glad we have a thread on her she is gorgeous and she is such a great actress. I loved that movie so much I'm really happy she won the césar.:flower:

tiffany said:
:woot: What lovely pics, thankyou!! :flower: Has anyone seen "The Last Day" (2004) with Melanie and Gaspard Ulliel. I saw it at a video store and I was debating whether to buy it or not, any suggestions?

I have. I liked it, and Mélanie had a pretty major role. :D

On a side note, I have a lot of screencaptures of her--does anyone want me to post them?

drusilla said:
I have. I liked it, and Mélanie had a pretty major role. :D

On a side note, I have a lot of screencaptures of her--does anyone want me to post them?
:woot: Yes, please post screencaps, I'd love to see them :heart: :flower: I'm giving you karma now, in advance ^_^

As promised, some screencaptures from her films that I have. :flower:

1 from Embrassez qui vous voudrez:

melanie01.png

And here's a brief selection from Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas:

melanie02.png melanie03.png melanie04.png melanie05.png melanie06.png melanie07.png melanie08.png melanie09.png melanie10.png

I'm obsessed with how she does her hair, if you couldn't tell :P she wears it similar in all her movies I've seen. It's always tousled, but looks chic instead of lazy. I'd like to know how she ties it, too! More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest from Je vais bien...

melanie11.png melanie12.png melanie13.png melanie14.png melanie15.png

And some from Le Dernier jour.

melanie16.png melanie17.png melanie18.png melanie19.png melanie20.png

Oops, forgot to include credit. CREDIT: my own DVD collection :wink: Still more coming...

The rest from Le Dernier jour.

melanie21.png melanie22.png

Now some from Rice Rhapsody.

melanie23.png melanie24.png melanie25.png melanie26.png

(I couldn't help including the last one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->