Melanie Laurent

SCENES FROM CECI EST MON CORPS (2001)
with Jane Birkin and Louis Garrel.

laurent3bm5.jpg

[melanielaurent.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
laurent2pr7.jpg

she kind of reminds me of Joanna Press in this set...

laurent1zi8.jpg

[melanielaurent.com]

I like her best with her natural hair color, personally--that dirty blond/ash brown color. I love this girl so much! I haven't been able to find Ceci est mon corps ANYWHERE, though--does anyone know why this wasn't released on DVD? Louis Garrel is fairly popular, you'd think it wouldn't be a struggle!

drusilla said:
I like her best with her natural hair color, personally--that dirty blond/ash brown color. I love this girl so much! I haven't been able to find Ceci est mon corps ANYWHERE, though--does anyone know why this wasn't released on DVD? Louis Garrel is fairly popular, you'd think it wouldn't be a struggle!
Have you tried amazon.fr? Sometimes they have french films that haven't received recent/wide releases (the shipping within Europe is pretty reasonable as well :flower: )

Yup. I usually order from FNAC.com, but they don't have it either :( I'd also like to know where you can buy Self Service Magazine, since I just found out it has Sara Forestier (another Frenchie I adore) as well as Mélanie...

:heart: :flower: Great thread
I'm a bit ashamed i never heard of her before but i must look up some of them films now.
I like her style at the ceaser awards and that pic with Gaspard putting feather in her hair is exqusite ^_^

I thought she was beautiful in The Last Day with Gaspy. :heart: Thank you for starting this thread! :flower:

Great to see Melanie has her own thread. She's really good. You need to see Je vais bien Ne t'en fais pas (Not sure what the English title is) if you haven't already done so. She's v. v. good in it.
Here she is in French Elle with Jeanne Moreau. :flower:

Attachments

• Melanie Laurent Elle Fr.jpg
    Melanie Laurent Elle Fr.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 54
I don't know how I managed to understand almost her entire quote on Jeanne. :mellow:
wonderful pair and they're beautifully photographed.
love Mélanie's outfit with the jazz shoes!.
do you have any idea who shot this, violette?.

thanks for posting. :heart:

Sorry - I don't know. It doesn't say on the pic which was torn from Elle Fr a few weeks ago now. It was a great feature on actresses, with a young actress choosing an older actress and vice versa. Very good.

^oh well. thanks anyway!. :heart:

some [ridiculously tagged] pics from eyevine, photographed by John Nollet.

[eyevinearchive.com]

Found this pix from the Cesars this year. She and her beau look rather endearing ... although whoever did the layout for the article seems to have been a bit overenthusiastic with their scissors on Julien Boisselier's shirt!

Attachments

• Melanie Laurent Cesars 2007.jpg
    Melanie Laurent Cesars 2007.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 12
Sorry if these have been posted before:

bscap0000ts7.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us

Here's another pic I believe she is in (the rainbow striped sweater....:(
http://www.auteursdunord.com/IMG/jpg/groupe.jpg

I think this is her too but this one the glasses kind of distort the shape of her face so I'm not positive:
silhouette-jeangabin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her I can't wait to see Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas, I still haven' seen it. I read the book though.
Anyway, I also love how Melanie always does her hair, tousled but still chic, like drusilla said.

i dont like her blonde, she looks best with dirty blonde or dark brown hair; it brings out her eyes!

she looks gorgeous in the photoshoot you posted MulletProof, i only wish i could get them untagged!

Those are ridiculously tagged, MulletProof. Wow they really went to a lot of trouble to protect teeny tiny images from the big bad Internet. Nevertheless, she is gorgeous in them. Thanks for sharing the finds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->