Mélanie Utzmann Huynh - Stylist

ok- so i have changed the title accordingly...:wink:

softgrey said:
is she a stylist or an assistant?..
the title of the thread should be accurate...and if she is ans assistant it should say so....
she may be cute...
but so far i don't see any styling...
only personal style...

two very different things...:P

She is a great stylist, especially with the En Vogue pages. Unfortunately it's quite difficult to post her work since no-one scans those pages (some people forget they are editorials in their own right), even when requested. It's quite difficult to keep threads going with little help.:innocent:
I also feel it's important to see a stylist's own personal style because it informs you of their influences and saunters into their own work.

^ thanks for posting!:flower:
At first I didn't think it was Melanie (in the face that was)...but no, it definitely is her!:blush:

I've found a scan of the Madame Figaro Magazine with Mélanie:flower:

Vogue Paris

Very Chic Couture
Photo: Vincent Tissier & Celine Stefani
Model: ?

source: scanned by me

thankyou!- but are they meant to become bigger when i click it? i only get the imageshack homepage when i click..

i love that dress.
why can't american vogue be more like french vogue
thanks 1karina1 for the scan

^I completly agree with you, sometimes you would think it was a different magazine alltogether!

**To appreciate Melanie's En Vogue spreads it is advisable to view this thread with a widescreen webpage to view the layouts as would they appear in Vogue magazine rather than as a column of disconnected images**

Vogue Paris

Grand Siecle
Styled: Melanie Huynh
Photo: Maja Kolqvist

source: scanned by me

OMG that pic in 55 was one of my favs from the november issue, I'm in love with that YSL dress... thanks karina

I love the "En Vogue" spreads! I'm so excited to see more of Melanie's work and she has such amazing personal style! Does anyone have any more background info on her? Like schooling, how she got started, did she work for any other magazines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->