The 'M Le Magazine du Monde' Thread

^ I'm the gays doing that

I love how consistent her style has been for the last 25-30 years. No matter who photographs her, the publication in which she appears, or the brands she's wearing (Chanel on Chanel on Chanel these days, but it's not always been the case), she always looks completely herself, and in command of her own image.

She used to be so beautiful and stylish.

She still is.
What about you?
Definitely, she still is and I'd even say she looks better than ever now that she's slightly older.

The styling, in this series, doesn't do her justice, though. But that's my not-so-humble opinion and it goes far beyond this story... It's an issue I do have with most top-tier fashion editorials these days. With all those dedicated to one brand only (and always the same brands, of course) and many others using the same items over and over again, it's getting boring if not worrying sometimes. There are still some delightful exceptions here and there, every now and then. But they're getting as rare as a raindrop in the desert.

She still is.
What about you?
that's your opinion, not the truth unfortunately. i think i look fine and most importantly i use becoming things, she no longer does that and it doesn't look good.

I think this is just delightful, love every single element to this whole cover shoot from the fact Sofia posed for Ethan James Green to the Chanel jacket and Levi's jeans combo on the cover. The whole entire cover shoot is so elegant, tasteful and classy - Sofia Coppola personified, IMO. Vogue nowadays could never! :heart:

^^^ If there’s one reason to be hopeful that fashion magazines can endure and move on to bigger. better, brighter days, it’s Carlijn. She’s not only possessed of talent and technical skills with a instinctive storyteller's vision— but a Guy Bourdin wit that never infringes on a rip off, and never even nostalgia: the brilliantly clever shot of the Ferragamo heels with different reflection alone is worth a thousand mediocre campaigns of these days. Hope Italian and French Bazaar snatch her up as a regular contributor asap.

Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg
1 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg2 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg3 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg4 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg5 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg6 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg7 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg8 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg9 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg10 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg11 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg12 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg13 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg14 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg15 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg16 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg17 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg18 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg19 Le_Monde_Magazine_2024_03.jpg

M Le Magazine du Monde March 16 2024

Carlijn, Annemarieke, and Vivianne Sassen are the only photographers right now who still keep me interested in fashion photography. They're so underrated and underutilized.

M Magazine never failed to impress me. They are always quiet but keep delivering versus the one that makes all the noise but always flops.

M Le Magazine Du Monde March 16th, 2024

DEUX PAR DEUX. (Textless)
Photography: Carlijn Jacobs
Styling: Malina Joseph-Gilchrist
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Make-up: Sam Visser
Models: Addison @ Ford, Vika @ Oui, Venus @ Oui & Linzi @ Premium

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members