*m.m.margiela Moves On

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
:magic: a bunch of good news from the M.M.Margiela front

Martin Margiela is set to cross the Channel. The Belgian designer plans to open his first London store at 1-9 Bruton Place, just off New Bond Street. Margiela expects to open the 1,500-square-foot unit in mid to late March.

The London unit will be Margiela’s seventh. He has three boutiques in Japan, one in Brussels and two in Paris. Margiela will be joining Matthew Williamson, who is opening his first store on nearby Bruton Street in March, with Stella McCartney already on Bruton Street.

In March, the designer will also act as guest editor of the Flanders Institute’s A magazine — which comes out in late April — and produce a film presentation to showcase his new collection at Paris Fashion Week.

from wwd

Oh good! I'm glad he's finally curating the mag. I bet that money from Diesel is a tremendous help...7 shops already and he's still considered underrated :ninja:

I've seen MM "patchouli oil" :-) Has he entered cosm. or is he doing it for some time now? Thanks for answer :-)

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 18th, 2004 - 7:07 am
Oh good! I'm glad he's finally curating the mag. I bet that money from Diesel is a tremendous help...7 shops already and he's still considered underrated :ninja:
Diesel? Tell me more...

Diesel bought a percentage of his business last Spring.

Originally posted by nqth@Feb 18th, 2004 - 5:11 pm
I've seen MM "patchouli oil" :-) Has he entered cosm. or is he doing it for some time now? Thanks for answer :-)
:woot: there was some talk regarding a MMMperfume,
is it out already?

off to Paris tomorrow and i plan to visit MMMshop
and check patchouli oil up
(i love patchouli :heart: )

Not a good pic (from the net) :-) The bottle is very M :-)

Is that only being sold in Tokyo?

And what exactly does Patchouli smell like? Sounds quite robust and woody

Oh eh dos Poutchouli oil? i used to ahve a friend who was mad for patcholi oil

PS: It's the stuff that hippie's used to use to cover up the weed smoke... aside from insence.

Ah....thank you.

I know its used as an ingredient for perfumes but I've never actually smelled it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->