MAC Liquidlast

Vanilla_Lush

Reaction score
I need help. Liquidlast is the only liner I can use, because it never smudges or runs on me. But MAC has stopped producing it, anyone know other liners out there that comes as close or as good as liquidlast?

Thank you.

I need help. Liquidlast is the only liner I can use, because it never smudges or runs on me. But MAC has stopped producing it, anyone know other liners out there that comes as close or as good as liquidlast?

Thank you.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:
WHAT???? Is this true????
I've been using Liquidlast every day since time began, I cannot imagine living without it...I hadn't noticed because they last so long in the tube too, hadn't bought one in many months...

...ETA: OK, I guess the black (which is what I use) is still on the market.

Quick search, I found people recommending Milani eyeliner as a possible replacement...?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

will have to stock up if i can find any.

will have a look and see if i can find the milani one and give it a try.

I'd recommend checking AllCosmeticsWholesale.com from time-to-time to see if they have Coco Bar in stock. They don't have it at this moment, but they have other Liquidlast shades. :flower:

Also, if you're in the US, the Estee Lauder-owned Cosmetic Company Outlet Stores are known to be the heavenly places where all the discontinued MAC, Bobbi Brown & other EL brand products go to retire. All the cosmetics are like 30% (or is it 40%?) off retail prices.

all tips are much appreciated!

milani isn't available where i live.

my friend recommended isadora waterproof glossy eyeliner in dark brown. tried it this late afternoon, and seems pretty good. have to double layer it though, and it takes a while before it dries. it flakes a little. will try it out more and get back with an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->