• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Madison Stubbington

A year old but it hasn't been posted here:

Benetton SS 2016

giuliorustichellistudio

The Fashionable Lampoon - May 2017
Photography: Michael Avedon

facetofaceagency

Last edited by a moderator:
Adelaide supermodel Madison Stubbington pays tribute to her family ahead of Mother’s Day

IT’S the downside to being one of the planet’s top 50 models, walking runways from Paris to Milan, fronting campaigns for Gucci, Anna Sui and more, and gracing the cover of Vogue.

Madison Stubbington is in New York City on Sunday — missing Mother’s Day celebrations for her adored mum Yvette back home in Adelaide, which will include a country drive and dinner at a favourite Chinese restaurant with dad Rod and younger twin siblings Ella and Caleb.

That’s just one of the reasons 19-year-old “Madi’’ was excited to be in this stunning Sunday Mail shoot with Ella, 15 — now a fledgling model also signed to Pride Models and IMG Worldwide — and Yvette, 44.

Styled by Mirella Romano and photographed by Diana Melfi, it shows the genetically blessed trio at their most beautiful.

Madi says this first opportunity to share the modelling experience with her mum was a “day to remember”.

The top model admits she used to get “horribly homesick’’ as her career took her on faraway assignments.

‘‘But Mum and I check in with each other 24/7, sharing the day’s events or just a simple good morning/good night,’’ she says.

“I know if I don’t check in, Mum won’t sleep ’til I answer her. I’m just thankful that we live in a time when Skype and Viber exist to make keeping in contact so easy.’’

Madi credits “super-supportive’’ Yvette — who has always worked in the hair and beauty industry — with encouraging her to “be the best at what I do’’ and independent from a young age.

“She always has the best answer for matters great and small, but never made it seem as though her answer was the only one,’’ Madi says.

With a busy dance card of work, Madi is now looking forward to reuniting with Roma Mitchell Secondary College student Ella for a modelling job in Tokyo in July ... “a great bonding experience for the both of us’’.

adelaidenow

2017 Adelaide Fashion Festival

glamadelaide, AFF Facebook, cliquemag

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"