Madonna ditches Britney

The Pig Gig in Bay City also has the following contests, all of which I'd love to see Madonna enter and win:

Oink Like A Pig Contest
Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest
Slam A Coke Contest!
Hula-Hoop Contest
Limbo Contest
Pie Eating Contest
Bubble Gum Blowing Contest
Pig Calling & more!

Humble yourself, Madonna, practice your pig-calling, and you may be Queen of Michigan, yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
laurlaur said:
Madonna supposedly stopped being friends with other of her long-time best friends because they weren't Kabbalists.
What does that tell you about her charactor? What does that say about Kabalahalalbala.? Is Kaballah teaching people to alienate? Religion+Madonna= scary:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
equinox said:
What does that tell you about her charactor? What does that say about Kabalahalalbala.? Is Kaballah teaching people to alienate? Religion+Madonna= scary:shock:

:D :D :D :D :D :D
And aren't religions supposed to love everybody equally and all that stuff?

VainJane said:
I am SO there! :woot:
Man, you should hear me- I do a mean pig call.
Sooooo-ie! soooo-ieee! Sooo-iieee! Here, pigpigpigpigpigpig....

I would love to go to the Labadie Pig Gig, it looks like a blast! Only $5.00 to get in! Search the site, look at the photo gallery, oh God, that one of the racks of ribs on the BBQ! Damn! I got hungry just looking at it.

But, yeah, Madonna at the picnic table with her brothers & sisters and a big plate of ribs, beans, and coleslaw...washin' it all down with Kabbalah water...her pig-calling trophy at her side...Lourdes & Rocco with sticky, artificially-colored rings of Kool-Aid around their mouths, running sugar-amok with their cousins...get down off the cross, Madge...live a little...

That's so stupid. That would be like me dumping my jewish friend because he/she wouldn't convert over to Christianity. How petty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->