Magali N'Diaye Delion

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
Although i wasn't blown away by Mega's 'new' wave of newbies, their latest find 'Magali N`Daye' has totally convinced me.

Let me quote some stats:

177cm // 5'10
82cm/32
58cm/23
88cm/35
German

Have you ever seen a 16yo girl (but Karlie/Irina) with such an amazing pair of legs? She could come far without doubts. :crush:

img_l.php
img_l.php
img_l.php
img_l.php

MegaModelAgency/Development

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, she's beautiful (and she's really with mega?:D)

wow, she's beautiful (and she's really with mega?:D)

Haha well i'm also kinda suprised, now since Mega prefers another type of model.
But needless to say, she's this certain crossover look and amazing legs, think she's fitting better into a kind of HF route though.
Not sure if Mega Models is the right management for a black girl. I'd rather say Place Models.

yeah, i mean, mega has so many new faces, i hope they'll do good for her

i dont get her appeal - at all.
Maybe her features will mature but she looks like any other 16 year old but with freakishy long legs

Wow! Gorgeous face and great legs :heart: I'm sure we'll be seeing her everywhere soon :wink:

unfort. i cant see her whole book @ mega :(
but look at her new pics above, that replaced her old ones
love the last one...stunning!

omg at those legs, they go on forever, she's beautiful.
To the person asking about if she has some ethiopian in her, well telling by her last name I don't think so. I would say west african, I have friends with that last name and they're from Senegal if that helps

Stunning! I have a feeling with the right agency backing her up she can really make a name for herself.

She killed me in this new shot O_O I agree with you simplylovely, sth. Linsey Scott-like would be amazing

img_l.php

mega

sooooo freakin gorgeous!!! she has such a soft beauty. i hope she goes far <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->