Beautiful new face at IMG Paris.

rfFtbG8l.jpg
7bM3te3l.jpg

models.com

MASHA MA Spring/Summer 2015 backstage

lexpress.fr

Models.com NEWfaces

Details

Deceptively dainty and fragile, Magali has such a powerful presence in her shots. This German/Senegalese beauty had dabbled in modelling previously, but decided to quit to dedicate herself to her studies of Science of Theatre. However, the draw of fashion was too enticing, and Magali again sought out representation, going full time with mother agency AM Modelmanagement last October. Also with IMG Paris, the big goal is to get Magali to New York, where no doubt her exquisite bone structure, almond shaped eyes and smart, sensitive beauty will shine. A strong walker as well as poser, Magali is nothing short of magnificent.

Stats

Full Name:
Magali Delion

Height:
180 cm / 5’11”

Nationality:
German

Date of Birth:
April 21

agencies
Mother Agency:
AM Modelmanagement (Dormagen)

Paris:
IMG Paris (Paris)
models.com

PHOTOGRAPHY Margaret Zhang for ELLE USA
STYLING Dion Lee
MODELS Talisa Quirk and Magali Delion @ IMG Models, Georgie Perkins @ Priscilla’s Management
All pieces by Dion Lee (SS15 Collection)
CHANEL Sneakers

shinebythree

Schön! Magazine
Images by Thomas von Aagh

superselected

Models.com NEWfaces

"Features: Magali Delion is also an artist"

Magali Delion is a model from Frankfurt, Germany. She also happens to be a talented artist. Here she answers some questions about her artistic process and how to take the perfect selfie.

How did you first become interested in art?
As my father is an art dealer, specializing in classical African art, I was confronted with it from an early age on. Sculptures, masks and other artworks were constantly displayed in our home.

What is your artistic style? What mediums do you work in?
I wouldn’t like to reduce my work on a certain artistic style. I’d rather say it’s mixed media that I’m using. I mainly shoot with my iPhone, focusing on de-conceptualization and re-contextualization. Also, I have started to work with soapstones and I arrange still-lifes.

What inspires you?
I find inspiration for my work in both, the obvious and not so obvious forms of aesthetic. Such as ripe fruit and intriguing plants as well as trash, dirt and decay. I’m also obsessed with odd reflections and geometrical lines.

What do you enjoy doing most?
What I enjoy doing most is to take walks through (un)known cities or nature for hours, seeking and more importantly finding hidden treasures in every day life.

Has your involvement in the fashion world influenced your artistic output at all?
Being involved in fashion has taught me how important it is to let go of conventions and work for what you’re passionate about.

Do you see the selfie as a form of artistic expression? Do you have any tips on how to take better self portraits?
Selfies are surely a form of artistic expression. It’s a special way of self-interpretation and presentation. Working with the greatest medium, your body! My tip is to go with whatever feels truly like you or at least with what you feel comfortable being perceived as. I think it just has to be honest and unpretentious.

What do you dislike about your work?
It took me a long time not to force myself into being creative. The pieces I like most came together very naturally.

What do you like about your work?
I like how my creative work offers the possibility of doing what I truly identify with. No conditions, no excuses whatsoever! It’s sometimes even highly emotional and allows me to channel my energy.

Tell us about your tattoos. How many do you have and what do they mean/signify?
I only have these two little letters on both of my wrists. They are my parents initials. Put together, it’s ME.

//

Photography by Volker Conradus.
Self-portraits and artwork by Magali Delion.
Magali is represented by Girls Club Management.

models.com

kling.es

@magalidelion on instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Glamour Germany November 2020
ZIEH DICH WARM AN!
FOTOS: EDGAR BERG STYLING: VÉRONIQUE TRISTRAM
2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-101 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-102 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-103 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-104 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-105 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-106 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-107 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-109 拷貝.jpg 2020-11-01 Glamour Deutschland-113 拷貝.jpg
Styling-Assistentinnen: Madeline Dangmann und Julia Millitzer
Models: Magali Delion/Girls Club Management, Mouna Fadiga/Le Management
Haare und Make-up: Bianca Hartkopf/Nina Klein Artist Management
Casting: Dominik Wimmer
Produktion: Luminosa/Sukhama Stadler

Glamour Germany digital edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65