Magazines & Their Fonts

US Vogue uses AVANT GARDE (Customed) for their spine. Same as the text they use for their cover.

Yes! At first i thought that it was Century Gothic, but it wasn't

^That was my first thought too. I have here 3 different styles AvanteGarde (Bold/BoldItalic/Medium). :smile: Thanks! :flower:

^But it's not the regular edition of AVANT GARDE. They edited the letters W, Q, M, N, R. They made it look like some letters of Century Gothic

Guys, been wanting this to ask, what is the font that US Vogue uses in their spine? TIA! :flower:

The font is custom & the name is Vogue. It was created for the magazine in the 1930's & is most often quoted as being similar to Futura.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows what's the name of this font?

Thanks in advance.

Scanned by fearless123, edited by me

^Looks like a custom Felix Titling to me.

Please Please hep me out anybody
Does anyone have a clue of what font does Dazed&Confused magazine use for their cover and their editorials ?????
Thank you so much !
30768487.jpg

image via honeycombchild from the current magazine issue

What about the other one for the cover text of Vogue Paris? Not the Caslon one, the one that looks Century Gothic-ish.

^I think it's Century Gothic.

Guys, I already found out the font that W uses for their coverstars, it's called New June. Unfortunately, it's not downloadable. :( You'll have to buy it.

Can anyone identify this font?

Nippon.jpg

*vogue.co.jp

Can you tell me, what fonts are these, please? :flower:

Scanned by me

^ I think the font of MILAN is CaslonOldFace BT. I'm not sure though. I could be wrong.

No! It look like Caslon but it`s Hoefler Text

Thanks guys, but i can you tell me the what names have the other ones, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->