Maggie Gyllenhaal

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm

That dress is by rising NY talent Patrik Rzepski. She's the only person in the spotlight who has worn his stuff-that dress more notably. I dunno....it looks good on her but she seems to have a better appreciation for Marc Jacobs because he's a little funkier,a bit more casual. Patrik has a very rigourous,not easy-to-love sensibility and I'm not sure that goes well with Maggie's personality. You notice how she paired that dress with green shoes??
oh yes I LOVE him , I knew it looked familyar :heart:

Her style is a hit and miss really, like someone said but it also seems to me that the clothes wear her and not the other way around. However, I really like her in the link you posted, Purple.

At the Women in Hollywood Luncheon. A couple of her more recent pictures.

Attachments

• recentmag.jpg
    recentmag.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 182
With long-time boyfriend Peter Sarsgaard.

Attachments

• magpet.jpg
    magpet.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 143
She looks great in the glammed up picture.
I know alot of people don't understand or like her style, but since she's just starting out, she'll eventually find her own style which means going mainstream to appease the people who think her style is kinda kooky. I personally like her style, there are some more misses than hits..but when she does hit it..she looks good. I just wish she didn't get that short haircut like her twin sista Kristen Dunst has.

Originally posted by seleria73@Apr 4th, 2004 - 2:55 am
I just wish she didn't get that short haircut like her twin sista Kristen Dunst has.
Actually, Maggie had her hair cut short before Kirsten did. This is moving off topic, but I must admit that I am liking Kirsten Dunst more these days. Her film choices seem to be getting better and I even like her fashion sense more. Maybe the Gyllenhaal family influence is rubbing off on her... :wink:

Looks like maybe they're both rubbing off on each other, but I do agree about her style chioces getting better.

I think she looks too much like the- girl- next -door to be able to pull off real "glam"

Here she is gone glam, just for oanadobre... B)

Attachments

• glam.jpg
    glam.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 456
With her very long-time boyfriend.

Attachments

• gyll.jpg
    gyll.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 80
  • gyll2.jpg
    gyll2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 210
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 13 2004, 08:36 PM
Here she is gone glam, just for oanadobre... B)
[snapback]365974[/snapback]​
Is that top Nini Ricci I wonder:

Attachments

• nina_ricci1.JPG
    nina_ricci1.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 59
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 13 2004, 06:38 PM
With her very long-time boyfriend.
[snapback]365976[/snapback]​

oh geeze! i love that dress! and how she added a bit of color :heart:

Since other people here seem to like her too, I've decided to share a few more...

Attachments

• blac.jpg
    blac.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 174
  • elegant.jpg
    elegant.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member