Maggie Rizer Out 7 Million

so..does she get the 7mill. back? or did he spend it all?
He spent almost all of the money on lottery.

And yes, God knows how much i want to see her in new ad campaigns, just so she can make some big $$$, but i don't think it's gonna happen.:cry:
I love Maggie, I miss her.:cry:

what? :woot: really? if that's true then he really deserves those 800 years. whatta dumb thing to do.

poor Maggie :(

He is clearly a sick and evil person. His sentence was four years, although he might have served much less time, in a minimum security prison.

Maggie is very (some would say overly) forgiving--but it is her life, her family and her money so she gets to do what she wants. This is the last paragraph of a New York Magazine article on her:

“I think John is a good person who made way too many bad decisions, took his life down the wrong path,” she wrote to the court. “He’s honestly not a bad guy. He’s just really messed up. I’d like to see him given the opportunity to now make the most of an awful situation. I want him to value his life, I want him to actually live and understand that life is a gift.” “I think John is a good person who made way too many bad decisions, took his life down the wrong path,” she wrote to the court. “He’s honestly not a bad guy. He’s just really messed up. I’d like to see him given the opportunity to now make the most of an awful situation. I want him to value his life, I want him to actually live and understand that life is a gift.”

^i've seen that before. She's so incredibly forgiving. She's really an angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->