Maike Ludenbach

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Uno Barceolona, she looks expensive no? Not sure of her other agencies..

Height - 178
Bust - 80
Waist - 59
Hips - 88
Eyes - Blue
Hair - Blonde

xcj5ee.jpg

source: unobcn

She's been found by Uno and is a multi-tasked young woman :flower: As far as I remember she should be with Next internationally, she's been in a few spanish magazines since this spring and... I so agree with you, she's definitely expensive, like a diamond in the rough :heart:

Thank you for the info! :flower:

I believe she is in the Pucci ads on their website, I am waiting for someone else to agree before I post them here though =D

I think she booked Emilio Pucci's Fall 2009 campaign. So happy for her. Isn't she also a singer?

Oh she looks smashing, very aristocratic and clever. But her name sounds very German ?! :huh:

Yes, Maike Lüdenbach sounds very German, indeed. Nevertheless she's from Spain.

She seems like a much more regal and mature Kim Noorda. Definitely one to watch!

Is Pucci a major campaign? I know their runway shows are pretty huge, but I've no idea about their ads.

I don't think they are really major, I'm not even sure if they are published in magazines (?)..

But its definitely a good thing to book :flower:

She's a mix of Ragnhild Jevne (especially in the Pucci ads) and Valentina Neumeister (I actually thought it was her in the very first pic). What a beauty! Want to see more of her but she defenitely looks promising!

Maike Luedenbach@UNO. Photo Vassilis Karidis

vassiliskaridisblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her face but the photo in #16 is f*cking amazing :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back