Maison Martin Margiela S/S 10 Paris

RpbAp.jpg

EH7dd.jpg

xqEpH.jpg
3daR0.jpg

gettyimages

I do hope someone misspelled the title of the thread way wrong because this can't be true

I don't mind the grey swimsuit-type (if that is what it is). :lol:

This is a total "WTHeyyy" in my eyes-seriously, many of the things give the girls the worst cameltoes ever. Some people obviously missed their Brazilians...that, and the clothes themselves...I'll pass.

This is a total "WTHeyyy" in my eyes-seriously, many of the things give the girls the worst cameltoes ever. Some people obviously missed their Brazilians...that, and the clothes themselves...I'll pass.

Yeah, there is serious cameltoe-age going on here. But it's not the first time. I cannot remember the season, but there was not only cameltoe, but some forgot their undergarments under short skirts. :innocent:

I don't get it. The first image = total Gucci flashback circa S/S 2003.

Sighhhhhh... after a very bad day I thought I could count on a little Margiela to make my mood just a LITTLE better. Then I remembered what became horribly obvious last season- the man himself has Left The Building... which has only resulted in making me more depressed

I'm liking it so far ^_^ I don't love it, because of course, as beautiful as it is, it's not Margiela :unsure: But yeah, I like it.

i think i may have to take a moment to digest all of this. i feel very overstimulated & am having flashbacks to art projects of my high school past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->