Maison Martin Margiela

^ Those are from A/W 2008. I have a pair. They run pretty much true to size, but slightly roomy - I'm normally a 7 or 7.5 and took a 37. If you're a consistent size 8.5, you should probably get a 38.5.

My only problem with them is that I don't get to wear them much, as the streets where I live aren't paved with scratchable perspex heels in mind...shouldn't be much of a problem in Chicago, though.

^ Thanks about the sizing tip I was thinking of going up to a 9 because of the point but I will stick with a 8.5.

I ended up not getting them in favor for a different pair of shoes but thanks for the help anyway if they are still up in my size at the end of the month I might still get them lol.

i brought this sequined corset top from ebay for £165 new w/ tag, which is quite a steal really since it was a runway piece so i imagine the original price is quite high. though, i had to sell off a bunch of my unworn clothes for this one piece but worth it!
00360m.jpg

style.com

i have gained some weight lately so despite that i actually wear the size i brought, and fit into the bust, waist and hips, i cant zip up into the rib cage area!! which means time for exercise.

^It is really beautiful and worth the exercise!

^yup, totally. even if i dont have to fit into the corset, i should start exercising.

hehe, i brought a margiela top for £30 on ebay, not bad considering a normal high street top can cost up to that price. it's from a couple years back. perfect little top for summer. apparently it is in the margiela book...i dont have the book but if someone can find the pic of it would be so great!
screencapture1f.png

ebay

^nice top & great deal! I had similar top years ago, it was from Top Shop if I recall correctly. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->