Makeup Addicts

lovespell

Reaction score
I had a bad day, and was walking around Target crying. Stopped in the make up section, and instantly felt better. I ended up buying a Revlon Lip Palette in pink shades. It was even on sale! I got it for $2.68, instead of $5.50! Pink lipstick is great therapy. :smile:

What have you boughten lately?

2 shu uemura lipglosses (in the pot)
nude and bronze :P

Chanel's sparkly mascara, a new Touche Eclat for a friend, Clarins pour homme (a couple things from the skincare) for my bf, a CD palette for my mom. And I ordered a lot of Nars products that I have to pick up this week... :cry: :blush: :woot:

Sofia

Originally posted by ribes@Jan 7th, 2004 - 11:01 am
Chanel's sparkly mascara, a new Touche Eclat for a friend, Clarins pour homme (a couple things from the skincare) for my bf, a CD palette for my mom. And I ordered a lot of Nars products that I have to pick up this week... :cry: :blush: :woot:

Sofia
do you like the sparkle mascara?

Satin de chanel in silk dream I'm going to get it in golden dream tommorow,and Creme de la mer :heart: :woot:

My friend bought Golden Dream for me today :flower:

i tend to buy perfume when I'm sad... it makes me feel so good.

I just bought another Diorskin Compact,
and MAC Blot Powder.

I loved the sparkle mascara. I usually hate Chanel's mascaras, but this one has to be used on top of a black mascara. It gives a very subtle effect, so it's not like your lashes will look like a frosty Christmas ornament.

It looks very nice but you have to be generous applying it.

Sofia

lets see, last sunday I went to MAC and got Joyberry and Bliss me lipglass, medium blot powder, viva glam 1 lipstick, and the playboy set. Wow, I cant believe I didnt get any liners or shadows (thats a first!)

I just bought satin de chanel in golden dream and a estee lauder lip vinyl

Cle de Peu Turquoise eyeshadow and stocked up with three Nars Laguna Bronzers... Still hunting for the Dior Holiday palette... it's sold out everywhere :cry:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 9th, 2004 - 3:33 am
i tend to buy perfume when I'm sad... it makes me feel so good.
makeup's the biggest mood-booster

:flower:

Originally posted by kmpagp@Jan 9th, 2004 - 10:22 pm
ALL of MAC's new flavored lipglasses!!!!
tell us about the colors! I can't decide which to get. :wink:

Dandelion blush by Benefit . . . makes everything so pretty!

i have armani sheer blush #2 coming in the mail B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->