Makeup Addicts

NARS Orgasm blush

I'm looking for the playboy collection for MAC, but I don't think they sell it in Canada :(

I see lots of new Chanel stuff, i'll have to drop by the counter tomorrow :wink:

Originally posted by tgp+Jan 10th, 2004 - 2:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tgp @ Jan 10th, 2004 - 2:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kmpagp@Jan 9th, 2004 - 10:22 pm
ALL of MAC's new flavored lipglasses!!!!
tell us about the colors! I can't decide which to get. :wink: [/b][/quote]
They are all fairly nude colors -all in the "brown" range - some flat shine, some shimmery - the flavors are what gets me though - I can mix any of these glosses with a lipstick to get great looks. You really need to go see (and taste) these to get a good idea of them!!

Originally posted by mz_blush@Jan 10th, 2004 - 11:46 pm
NARS Orgasm blush

I'm looking for the playboy collection for MAC, but I don't think they sell it in Canada :(

I see lots of new Chanel stuff, i'll have to drop by the counter tomorrow :wink:
I know the store in the Galleria in Houston Texas still has some in stock - if you call them they might be able to ship to you - I know shipping to the US is $7 - I'm not sure if they will ship out of the country but you can at least try!

Originally posted by kmpagp@Jan 11th, 2004 - 12:48 am
[They are all fairly nude colors -all in the "brown" range - some flat shine, some shimmery - the flavors are what gets me though - I can mix any of these glosses with a lipstick to get great looks. You really need to go see (and taste) these to get a good idea of them!!
Thanks for the info. I am looking for a shimmery one that isn't too light-a medium one. What does the caramel one look like?

Originally posted by lele+Jan 7th, 2004 - 11:18 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 11:18 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ribes@Jan 7th, 2004 - 11:01 am
Chanel's sparkly mascara, a new Touche Eclat for a friend, Clarins pour homme (a couple things from the skincare) for my bf, a CD palette for my mom. And I ordered a lot of Nars products that I have to pick up this week... :cry: :blush: :woot:

Sofia
do you like the sparkle mascara? [/b][/quote]
I heard it blows.

Originally posted by mz_blush@Jan 10th, 2004 - 10:46 pm
MAC IS CANADIAN!!!

It *better* be for sale there! :/

Originally posted by MissPurple@Jan 9th, 2004 - 6:05 am
I just bought another Diorskin Compact,
and MAC Blot Powder.
YAY FOR DIORSKIN!!

Originally posted by SoJess@Jan 10th, 2004 - 4:04 pm
Dandelion blush by Benefit . . . makes everything so pretty!
I agree!

Originally posted by brian+Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:11 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:11 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mz_blush@Jan 10th, 2004 - 10:46 pm
MAC IS CANADIAN!!!

It *better* be for sale there! :/ [/b][/quote]
I think she meant the playboy collection - I wasn't sure if they sold it in canadian stores, but I wasn't positive

just bought Mac Fibre Rich mascara and eye kohl in Prunella, as well as another Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick

How is the fibre mascara? I'm thinking it might be my next mascara purchase? I find that pro lash can be too clumpy sometimes. :ninja:

i bought a NARS blush/bronzer duo (orgasm and laguna) and a sephora slim eye pencil yesterday :smile:

lovespell said:
I had a bad day, and was walking around Target crying. Stopped in the make up section, and instantly felt better. I ended up buying a Revlon Lip Palette in pink shades. It was even on sale! I got it for $2.68, instead of $5.50! Pink lipstick is great therapy. :smile:

What have you boughten lately?

This all sounds to familiar to me. I have often found myself having a terrible day and then becoming happy after I buy a new eyeliner or perfume. :blush:

I think it's partially the smiles of the sales people at Holt Renfrew and the fact that putting on that new perfume or make-up is like starting from scratch.

On Friday I bought a bottle or NARS glow, an eyeliner and nailpolish from Chanel... it felt good

Last edited by a moderator:
Dior diorshow mascara, benefit boi-ing concealer, lancome juicy tubes in miracle

i just bought my clinique toner and face soap. i love it. i can't go without it. when i don't have it i feel so blah and like my face is just so horrible. i love their whole line. their mousturizers, toners, and face washes are the best. i won't use anything else.

<3 me.

I love the new blush Yves Saint Laurent "Touche blush" with shimmer. It's really nice. Thy have 3 colours : pink, soft peach and brown beige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->